Acro's Farm Adventures

Did u have to flip 12-12 for the autos or r they just fast versions for now?

1 Like

@Tonyww93 They’re full auto. Also, some testers will be on the way tomorrow, I’ve got them packed up and ready. I suggest a 20 or 24 hr. light schedule if you’re able. If you have good intensity 20 is usually plenty.

This goes for anyone awaiting autos. Sorry for the delay, have like 15 strains to chuck beans from and I always forget how awful that is. :v:

I packed 3 extra sets if anyone has room to pop some autos. I don’t care how good or bad a grower you are, if you’ve popped thousands of or zero autoflowers. If you like cannabis and will get them wet, send me a DM.

In compartment 1 =

Zibba S1 (Zkittlez BX x Blueberry Saty BX) this is the pollen donor for all the fems I made. She’s lime Z, sour melon candy, and margarita. Nice daytime mood boosting, motivating balanced high.

Compartment 2 =

Blueberry Sativa Auto Reg: These might end up being rather large. This one was more a reproduction of a plant I got very few beans from. I didn’t get to learn much other than she outpaced every other auto I was running by a wide margin.

If you get a cookie with your testers, that’s Acro Haze (amnesia haze based) x Blueberry Sativa) The beans are a little white and immature, but should pop just fine. Expect some monster size plants to come out of this one as well.

:v:

5 Likes

I also suggest defoliating and training as you normally would any photo :green_heart: They should also be fairly easy to clone, if anyone wants to try cloning an auto for the first time. The clones will often keep growing for months after the momma has been chopped.

2 Likes

Ohh dang Kool!! Not a huge fan of fast photos cuz they still need that flip and I usually run my autos 20hrs depending on location 24 if it has my seedlings until I move those to a different area🤣 always rearranging lol

1 Like

@Tonyww93 If you’re blasting them with light and give them a good environment, these will get big.

There’s is something a little quirky with the way the blueberry in these grow and autoflower. I’m not exactly sure what ti make of it, but some of them, if stunted young, will grow to a certain size and then flower. I only see this when I’m doing stress testing on a bunch of seedlings.

1 Like

Lol I’ll put them to the hst test​:sob::laughing: when they bush lst :sparkler: way better than the sticks with a couple golf balls sized nugs. Found a couple strains of autos that didn’t like hst at all so far. Might try mainlining one just to see🤷

1 Like

I’ve found plenty bed don’t like HST, but good vigorous ones can generally handle it.

Here’s the original mom from Acro haze… She was lollipopped, defoliated, super cropped… and she still managed to hit 5+ feet tall and touch the light

Yes, that’s an auto :joy: Yes, she was a yielder :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Jeez dude!! That thing is massive! :astonished: Took super cropping like a beast with that huge knuckle!! Haven’t tried that on any autos yet took clones off one just to see and they took and rooted but ehh only grew like 2 inches more

2 Likes

It’s almost absurd looking at it. Most autos I grow these days are smaller than one branch of that thing :joy::crazy_face:

I should do a yield run for my own testing of these new fems…

2 Likes

Ya if I didn’t know I would have guessed it to be a photo cuz the size ngl😅

1 Like

i’m very late to the party but i am here :wave: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome, it’s most excellent to have you!

1 Like

The party’s still going :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ll claim a chair. I’ve been lurking the last few weeks… :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome @PuffPioneer @TricycleOfDoom

Things have been especially nutty. I’m being recruited back to the food and beverage industry, and we have a new family member. She’s 8 and was found as a stray that had been attacked by other dogs.

14 Likes

i have had a couple of encounters with herb that smells like salami… i can’t pinpoint the herbs or spices just ‘salami’ lol

2 Likes

Mmm, strawberry diesel. One of the tastier throwbacks I’ve had in a while

I just want to bury my nose in the bag. It’s jasmine incense, petrol, skunk, strawberry. It’s not the strongest cut, but you can just puff on an unlit joint and be pretty happy :joy:

16 Likes

Heading back home from a little break. Hopefully all the plants made it… :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

Beautiful pics, what a great place to take a break! I feel a little more relaxed just looking at them. :green_heart:

2 Likes

@Jpaul Yeah, good place, despite it being 90’s it was lovely

7 Likes