Acro's Farm Adventures

Looks nice, I can’t see anything near 350/500g do have any pics of they ones?

Cheers

1 Like

It’s been two plus years since I’ve done a proper flower run with an auto and I take hundreds of photos every week, but here’s some I was able to dig up.

That last pic is a seedsman haze at around 45 days from sprout, second to last is it a little floppier and further along. It yielded right at a lb. dry. The same with the two chopped plants you see. The colorful one (also pic 4 before it colored up) was a widow that I pulled around 700g from and is my biggest auto yield I’ve grown.

7 Likes

I should have taken your advice… A rodent took half… :-1:t2:

2 Likes

Jammy Dodgers x Blueberry Sativa continuing to be the standout seedlings. Time to get them in a pot of some type. I wasn’t expecting all of these seedlings to live… in fact, I haven’t lost one and they’re just in one of my mom tents with no temp or humidity control

8 Likes

JD2 x Blueberry… And everyone else that didn’t have a pot got one today. Trying sone aragonite sand on the top… The sad little ones at the bottom are drunken bastard pop at the same time as the rest…

7 Likes

I wasn’t expecting this root…

7 Likes

Wow! :rofl: Pretty amazing, but also, how to plant it? :wink: Though I guess it needs more roots first anyway.

2 Likes

That’s a tiny cut of Sour D x SSH F3 that I took since it had been a little slow to root. I guess once she got that one she went all out!

Here’s the old mom, yes, she’s Braided :man_shrugging::joy:

7 Likes

A weird little BBM clone I decided to flower. At any given time I have no less than 4 of those. :man_shrugging::blue_heart::joy:

The glory hole…

If the pollen is viable…

Blueberry Muffin F8 (HSC cut) x (mendo purps x blackberry widow (CSI) is officially being made

7 Likes

Purple widow freak buds (almost exactly 40 days) starting to get purple, and MOB starting to look perty

6 Likes

Lots of Sour D BX3 (top dog/variegated) x BBM x VB popping up. This boy might have a recessive variegation gene since some of the purple widow freak progeny have it.

I soaked all of these. I got 8 more plants from the immature seeds that I would have just crushed or thrown away plus 8/8 germ on the ones I thought would. She was pollinated late. I just soaked 30 more… I hadn’t smoked her, just smoked some of the scraps, GREAT high. So I went from not even germ testing them to now having nearly 50 going :crazy_face::joy:

7 Likes

The standout strain from this batch of seedlings jammy d x blueberry auto regs, and a tortured drunken bastard. already defoliated and took a node from these, should be showing sex any day

5 Likes

SLH clone popping some crazy roots, and Purple Widow Freak (day 43?)

7 Likes

Hey @Acro . Just so im understanding this correctly. To root those cuttings you are just putting them in that little cup of water and nothing else?

2 Likes

In most cases, yes. That one I used a root plug

2 Likes

Nice! Thats dope
Simple and effective :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Also, water is usually PH’d tap water, occasionally it’s just tap water, on rare occasion I’ll put some nutes and/or mosquito bits in.

1 Like

Day 48ish for the Purple Widow Freak

7 Likes

One of her progeny is a really special plant, I’d grow it just because of how resilient and pretty it is… This was the winner (by a mile) of a 30 bean test. The variegation is just gravy, growth and resilience is very it was selected. You’d never know it’s been purposely neglected and thrown in the corner of the torture tent :joy:

8 Likes

Lots new the last few days! Kratky blueberry clone… More Blueberry Auto Regs got wet, some of the tortured seedlings are getting respite from their overwatering (5 amnesia haze in a 3 gallon), and Jammy Dodgers x Blueberry boys are hangin out under T5’s, and a drunken bastard. I may have found one plant in the 15ish I’ve popped :flushed:

Last, cereal milk S1 bouncing back nicely

8 Likes