Afghan strain directly from Afghanistan?

Yeah over a year ago. Quite a bit of variability. Some interesting terps and flavor. Sweeter than most Afghans, I remember some nutty cherry flavors. Definitely a landrace, I posted some pics somewhere on OG.

3 Likes

Ha! Didn’t want to start my own thread if this one would do. Very interested in those bakery/coffe/kushy plants :yum:

1 Like

I think you can find those in Pre98 Bubba. I grew a strain called Dakini Kush once that was Bubba/Hindu that I think fits what you’re looking for. I’ve been growing a cross I made with Black Domina that still has some of those kinds of smells.

5 Likes

I will check those out! Appreciate the insight.

I had a friend who grew bubba maybe ~10 years ago now. Not sure what cut he had but it was extremely relaxing smoke that did have some of those smells now that I think about. Hmmm, it’s been forever since I smoked it.

4 Likes

I found a pic of a Tashkurgan from about 18 months ago, Plant Shep.

8 Likes

Yes!! Thank you so much! That looks great! What did you think of it? :v:

2 Likes

I wanted to breed with it initially, but I only took cuts of the best two in structure and those two didn’t end up having the best flower, so I didn’t pollinate. Overall I liked them, only got 12 seeds. Im guessing 10% thc, 5% cbd but there seemed to be a lot of variability.

2 Likes