Afghaniganza! NOW Black Afghani, Cherry Queen, Black Leb and Blue Hemp Leb

Nice thanks. Mine should be a bit slower without the perlite then.

And yes, I have some mothers in solo cups right now and the water goes through them sooo slowly due to the crazy amount of roots. I give em a good squeeze sometimes and it opens them up quite a bit. I freaking love coco lol

3 Likes

I am knew to this site but Ive been growing for three years and Ive done some testing for OceanGrownSeeeds I would love to test some AFGHANI, there is nothing like it around here. I have no problem posting pictures to show you how its all going, I hope I here from you.

2 Likes

I have some crosses with cherry queen Iā€™ll offer up as testers in a couple weeks. Iā€™ll post the offer here when theyā€™re ready!

7 Likes

Thatā€™s cool about the 1 gallon pots. I did my run in half square, and half round, 1 gallon (3.5L) pots. Maybe Iā€™m getting better and maybe Iā€™ve learned a lot in the last few years getting back into it, but this was the easiest run Iā€™ve ever done inside.

After trimming them hard and having them sort of close together, they grew tall and slim, just like I was hoping for. My yield is looking to maybe be a little better than expected. Most definitely the quality is high. The plants look perfect and they smell even perfecterā€¦lol Actually a few may come down todayā€¦ I lost track of time they were doing so well.

3 Likes

LowDak Chop Day (57 days)

25% Pre98 Bubba Kush
25% Afghani Kush
50% Lowland Afghani (Helmand/Kandahar)

LowDak #1

LowDak #2

LowDak #3

Well that was fun! You could grow this one in your sleep. Tolerant to just about everything, especially dry soil/coco conditions. This cross just wants to pump the herb.

I think #1 is (probably) my pheno of choice. Needs smoke testing though. Big yields and super dense frosty buds on all of these. Definitely need to cut the buds off the stem prior to drying. Low scent, lightly fruity and lemony, some hints of fresh scent detergent.

Thereā€™s the main stem chopped. Thing is yuuuuge! @beacher - 1 gal pots. :smile:

27 Likes

That looks like a baseball bat lol. Very nice!

4 Likes

Wow, impressive! Is that something you made or a commercial strain? I hadnā€™t heard of it. Interested in the flavors you get.

1 Like

Itā€™s a cross I made earlier in this grow log. Gotta go waaaaay up. :joy:

In about another week or two Iā€™ll be harvesting the Black Domina x Dakini Kush. Itā€™s potentially even more picturesque.

6 Likes

Hmmm. Different in an organic medium. Perhaps because water retention is better than with coco alone. My yields did not approach the ones you reported either so there is thatā€¦But I pulled about 2 ozā€™s per plant on WW about that size in a 5 gallon felt pot. I only had to water every other day. Now I didnā€™t pull a half lb off it either :slight_smile:

Really looking forward to those crossesā€¦will see they hit water by July 1st.

Yup :wink:

hhmmm noted. Which btw I just began using one gallon pots.

Where is that book @oleskool830 ? lol

okay that does it ā€¦bookmarked Tempted to split this reply off into a topic

SMH

4 Likes

I would be more than happy to test some of your stains, all the pictures of your other genetics look amazing!
canā€™t wait to hear from you!

1 Like

WOW she looks Beautiful! I bet she smokes even better!

1 Like

Hey @lefthandseeds ,
Did you get the Jungle Spice and crosses from the UK/EU back yet ?
Iā€™ll distribute them if youā€™re willing to send them out again- Iā€™ll pay p&p ( write down that itā€™s a gift - maybe.?!)

Anyway im enjoying this ā€œAfghani & Leb gear youā€™ve just about finished / nice :+1: choice of genetics :dna: ā€¦
Have a good one :point_up:t3: mate.
Gaz

6 Likes

No, I am assuming that they are gone. :pensive:

Good news is that Iā€™m just getting started on making some F3ā€™s. I should have a bunch of seeds from that run at the end of the summer. Donā€™t worry about the lost package ā€“ Iā€™ll make sure you guys are able to get some JS. The F3s should be better, so let me get this grow underway and Iā€™ll send you some from the new batch.

Anyone who wants testers to try, hang on for a couple weeks. Iā€™m done giving out Afghani/Leb testers from last run, but once my Black Domina x DK crosses finish, Iā€™ll have some packs to offer to US testers. Next testers will be these DK crosses (Black Domina x DK and Lowland Afghani x DK), crossed to Black Afghani, Cherry Queen and Pine Tar Kush.

15 Likes

Iā€™m salivating over hereā€¦ DK crosses with Pine Tar Kushā€¦ :thinking: where can I stick these? :slight_smile: I know ā€¦get a bigger cabinet/tent!

4 Likes

lmao! yep, thatā€™s the right answer! heh

3 Likes

Iā€™ll make sure you get some!

My next step here is to get testers out to people from the best moms and find which lines are the best. Even though the PTK is from the other side of the mountains, if itā€™s a clear winner I might still use it. After that, Iā€™ll bring together both of these lines (possibly with some stabilization if the variation starts getting too high), and then start rolling in more from my stash. :tada:

I have sooo many more Afghanis in the bank:
Afghani Kush '68 IBL (Primordial Beanz)
Afghani Kush '68 IBL x Afghani #1
Afghani #1
Purple Maze Kush (Kush & Mazar)
Afghani (Helmand, Derg Corra)
2x Mazar-i-Sharif (Pure and delta-9 labs version)
Afghani NLD (Tropical Seeds Co)
Sweet Afghani Delicious (Black Domina S1)
Special Kush #1

Lots more fun ahead for this threadā€¦ and lots more work and getting baked on Afghanis for me! This could go on for a couple years. :cold_sweat:

11 Likes

Hereā€™s the one from the Black Domina side Iā€™m pretty enthused about:

Iā€™ve already started filling my res with pure water, so it has a limited time to finish up. Iā€™ll chop these next week at about 63-65 days.

19 Likes

Man, youā€™ve been doing some collecting. Very niceā€¦ Iā€™m slow to the party but Iā€™m geting into a nice network of growers and the future is exciting.

Now you have me in the mood to pop some of the BD you sentā€¦ and some JSā€¦ man, so many I want to get caught up on. I better get to training! lol

4 Likes

Very nice. I cant remember didi get some of those badass seeds?

3 Likes

Yeah I think you should have the cherry queen x pine tar in the package I sent. Maybe a black Afghani x cherry queen in there too.

4 Likes