Afghaniganza! NOW Black Afghani, Cherry Queen, Black Leb and Blue Hemp Leb

@oleskool830 I will definitely sling you some seeds my man.

I just finished extracting seeds from the last 2 plants. Time to get these into the desiccation box. I’ve smoke tested #1 and #5 – both great. I’m going to start trimming bud in a bit… #4 is also interesting and mega-frosty. Didn’t get too many seeds from that one.

19 Likes

Nuttn’ but love and gratitude my friend @lefthandseeds. I’m as excited as a puppy with 2 peters!

9 Likes

Free Seeds to Testers!

Testers go to:

• US-based Members with good participation
  • Able to start a grow within the next 1-2 months
  • Post pictures of the grow, and provide a smoke report

I have several options available (pick up to 2):

BlackDak x Black Afghani
BlackDak x Pine Tar Kush
BlackDak x Cherry Queen
LowDak x Black Afghani
LowDak x Pine Tar Kush
LowDak x Cherry Queen

With your help, I will use the results of these testers to make selections for two lines:

The first will try to capitalize on the best features of both of these:
(LowDak x ?) x (BlackDak x ?)

The second, I want to lean heavily toward the Black Domina:
(BlackDak or Black Domina) x (BlackDak x ?)

Help me fill in the ?'s, and there will be more free packs in it for you when these are ready!

14 Likes

You lost me at US based… :pensive:

Well blackdak ×pine tar, and blackdack×cherry queen would be my choice…they’ll grow great with the afghani#1, Afghan kush,the north, that’s planned on running next.

2 Likes

Man, I would love to run some of those, but my timing stinks. I’ll be going out of town for work some more… If I get my room set up downstairs while I’m home I might be able to get things automated more.

Still waiting on the Afghan CBD x Black Afghan seeds I was gonna test… I’ll try and decide if I can squeeze them in this summer.

Best vibes on the project. It’s about to get more real, eh? nice

3 Likes

if 2 months works to start … would choose Low Dak x Pine Tar Kush and Black Dak x Cherry Queen. I would have to cut the run size down and do 4 of ea tho.

4 Likes

Work for me! I’ll get some packs ready today and start getting addresses together.

5 Likes

LowDak #3

Here’s some LowDak bud shots in the jar. Had a nice smoke of this stuff this morning. Really nice, strong smoke and good resinous buds. LD#3 was by far the most fertile female, producing lots big plump seeds. Loved how easy this cross was to grow, and get good yields of frosty buds.

19 Likes

All looking like it’s going well for you as per bro, that blackdak #5 looks about as potent as some sweet GG. Good shit man :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Don’t count me out yet… heh. I’m still trying to make sense of what I’m running. If I can be sure of a good caretaker while I’m gone, I’d drop some now. I’ll try and get back up there and read more on the strains. I know I’d like to run some. peace

2 Likes

@GMan no worries bro, just LMK if you got some slots in your tent and I’ll get you seeds.

6 Likes

Who’s BD might you be running?
I have some f2’s from SSSB, the other club I’m at a few years ago did an open.
The Fannie’s on her are narrow and very long, expected big broad.
Have since found out all affies don’t take on the typical profile.
Snow works with a narrow leaved Indy also.

5 Likes

Hey @OleReynard! Thanks for checking out my grow log. Mine came from “new420guy”. I’m not sure where he sourced his.

You can see the final shots of BD I’ve been using in this thread here:

That one was a very peppery pheno. I grew a couple others that I crossed with Jungle Spice that were more of a berry pheno. Can’t say either had very narrow fan leaves, but the smaller fan leaves on the colas were pretty narrow.

I love the strain. I recently some Sweet Afghani Delicious (Black Domina S1). So next time I grow it, I’m gonna give that version a go!

11 Likes

If you’re still needing testers next year, I’d be more than happy to test for you. That is if you accept outdoor testers of course. I have lots of experience in Afghan and Lebanese varieties.

6 Likes

Beautiful plants.I love the first shot. Blakdak. 25% bubba influence. Id run any of your strains. Holy moly. True breeding. People never cease to amaze me. US of course. I’d be able to run Sept 1st or abouts there. I don’t have a lot of grows under my belt, but I can meet your dead line. It would be an honor. Otherwise I’ll be check in in on those beauties.:metal:

3 Likes

No worries. Hit me up when you’re getting ready to grow and I’ll throw some seeds your way!

2 Likes

Gracias amigo. It would be an honor. I’ll shoot you some pics when they’re done. Thanks for keeping me in mind. I love the Black Dominia. I’ll be checking in your grows. Thanks for your knowledge and generosity. Have a good one bro.
J

2 Likes

The blackdak is the most spicy pepper filled ganja I’ve had the pleasure to smoke, and absolutely made me forget my name after 4-6 rips off a joint. I had to put it out.

The dakini kush turned the BD nugs into these perfect moon rocks, then the BD added pure pepper and face meltage.

9 Likes

Wow, very nice report!

5 Likes