Albannach's downsized grow

@Albannach Some stunning plants in there brother. Looking a picture of health. My cat loves to chomp on my leaves or sleep in the grow room.:smirk_cat:

8 Likes

lol cheers bro, that cat looks like it’s hitting the leaves hard :grin:

6 Likes

I’m glad we got new carbon filters recently cos the smell from that blueberry cross is verging on eye-watering now and the chemdawg’s not far behind :laughing:

5 Likes

I hit the main cola on that Blueberry/Cookies cross off the light rig about a week or so ago and it went brown where it got damaged so i chopped the top off before it went moldy. Took a few more crappy pics while i was at it.

8 Likes

Got the extraction for both tents set up better now too.

A few pics of the Mrs auto grow. Green Crack now been flowering for 10wks and it’s coming down on Sunday apparently :laughing:

12 Likes

That bottom pic looks like a bloody Mandrake off Harry Potter :sweat_smile:

The rest of the establishment is looking damn good too bro. Particularly that double stacked extraction. You flash git

5 Likes

Dude, she’s killing it! :yum:

3 Likes

lol it’s getting there bro. I have a couple of new 5" case fans for her tent still to arrive but they should be here soon so i’m calling it finished at that point…probably :laughing:

Yeh that Green Crack has been a bitch. It tied itself in a knot as a seedling but she only had 2 up so it got to stay. It’s had both under and over feeding symptoms at the same time but it’s now finally going purple and finishing. The pics are shite though and don’t do any of them justice :grin:

3 Likes

Yeh cant wait :grin:
She’s got a blackberry and a Sugar black Rose just starting to show pistils and in need of the space to do what they do best. Autos seem to like the Mrs more than me :joy:

3 Likes

I took some final pics of the Mrs GC auto. It got the chop today and it took both of us nearly 6hrs to trim the buds. The wet weight of the bud is 2.3 pounds but there is quite a lot of stalks still on the buds so we think there should be around 8oz when dry. It’s her best result yet from a single plant so shes well pleased :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Nice leaf/bud ratio on that one, for an auto :+1:

4 Likes

Yeh FastBuds produced a very decent strain there. Shes grown a few of them now and most folk who try it don’t realize it’s an auto cos it’s so sweat :thumbsup:

4 Likes

How many hours/day do you run the lamp?

1 Like

Her rig runs for 17hrs a day, 7am till 12pm, she doesn’t like it on while shes sleeping. I wish she would become a member here but she’s not into it. She did meet @Gaz29 and his partner though and we hope to meet @anon58740919 and his other half too, maybe around Christmas if they make it this far north :grin:

6 Likes

You will most certainly be meeting us bro. Boats and weed and electronics. It would be rude not to. @Gaz29 is a top guy and his daughters an absolute credit to him too. (Didn’t meet his Mrs) should be setting a room up for @ukbigdogg today. Only a small one but he might be more inclined to post then :joy: auto tent looking good there for the Mrs as always.

4 Likes

Hey bro excellent looking plants from both your Mrs and yourself ,I’ll need to buy some fastbuds gear - how is that green crack ,any sedative qualities.?

Tell your better half i said hi and hoping she’s well .!
Tell her she doesn’t have to say much -( if she joins Overgrow ) only show pics with a few updates.?!

I’m sure we’ll have a good smoke and blether ( bit of banter )with Cola and gang when they come up .!
Good to hear you guys are still coming up to freeze with us ( lol ) at Xmas time, I look :eyes:forward to meeting with you guys again. And thanks for the compliment re: my daughter etc very kind of you @anon58740919.

I have a single blueberry x cookies Kush ( @Scissor-Hanz’s ) here’s a pic of her at day 20 odds?!:arrow_heading_down: It’s nearly finished now, I’ll get a pic of it later…

Anyway nice thread @Albannach (& Mrs ), 8oz from any plant is good so for an auto it’s excellent .!!
Speak again later …
Gaz

8 Likes

@Albannach killing it as always. Gonna have some fine medicine to enjoy there.

Keep killing it

Bonged

6 Likes

Cheers brothers (and sisters). Decent LED lighting and coco are an amazing combination. What gets me is she grew that bush with her rig only running at 240w :astonished: that’s only 30w per sq/ft which more than proves the technology imo.

@anon58740919 It’ll be great to meet up and have a session somewhere eh bro. Loads to talk about without having to type it all out :laughing:

@Gaz29 Cheers for asking bro. She’s doing ok considering what she’s been through. Not over yet though, she needs to have an operation to replace a knackered section of artery and is struggling for energy most of the time but she’s getting by most days. Hope all is well with you these days pal, no more scooter incidents eh :grin: btw that blueberry/cookies/kush is a lovely. potent thing. I damaged the cola by accident so it got chopped, quick dried and smoked last week. Although not fully ready it was really lemony tasting and dam potent too. The rest of it needs a couple more weeks to finish but i’ll have the chemdawg in a week or so :yum:

FastBuds have some nice autos, their green crack is dam good stuff and stable too. It’s rare to find a random bean in that one. It was my favorite from them until i tried their blackberry which is beyond belief. I want to swim in it, eat it and smoke it all at the same time. It does stain your fingers purple though and it’s not usually a huge yielder but it’s very fast. Once it starts budding up it’s ready just 6 weeks later. It gets you spaced right out then after an hour or so you get a nice sedative effect. Recommended :thumbsup:

@Bongedtobits Cheers bro it’s appreciated. We both use it for rec and med purposes and that green crack is a very nice smoke indeed, especially for an auto. I cant wait for it to cure now but i’m already eyeing up her next 2 autos. FastBuds - Blackberry :heart_eyes: AND Delicious Seeds - Sugar Black Rose :heart_eyes:

Those 2 are the nicest tasting auto strains i’ve yet come across and they put a great many reg strains to shame. They are very potent too which always helps :grin:

btw i keep on hinting that she should join but she’s still not having it :laughing:

5 Likes

I took some pics yesterday and didn’t get around to posting them. I removed the Chemdawg today cos it’s finished although the pics don’t really show it. It’ll get chopped and trimmed at some point over the next few days, when i get the time.

My baby autos are coming along too.

7 Likes

lots of beautiful heads there! :thumbsup:

2 Likes