All aboard the great Canadian seed chain mail

Who did it go to first?

3 Likes

OK boys! It arrived!

I didnā€™t know it was coming to me first, but here it is and now I am trying to figure out what to keep and what I will replace them with. Give me a day or two to figure it out and then Iā€™ll send the package off on its journey!

7 Likes

Hey @KronicKuz I have one question; what is ā€œchem 95ā€?

4 Likes

My best guess is Chem Dog x I-95 ā€¦

5 Likes

hey cogitech yes that is my best guess as well as i cant remember what the cross was i didnā€™t make them lol they were in a trade i made a while back and i live in Ontario so i figured send it to the furthest province first

3 Likes

@KronicKuz thanks man!

Hey, whereā€™d you get these little zip loc bags? I want to buy some so I can use them to add my seeds to the package.

2 Likes

Hola Cogi

Personally I buy them at dollor store

Bare

5 Likes

Thanks Bare, Iā€™ll check there. :beers:

2 Likes

dollarama or some kind of dollar store

3 Likes

Made my decisions and packed her all up. Sheā€™s a bit heavier than before. :slight_smile:

Will send it off to the next person tomorrow!

4 Likes

A good strain lol. I believe Iā€™ve grown Chem 95 a few grows ago and was vary potent.

2 Likes

Still waiting here in Ontario as well. Iā€™m toronto/Oshawa. Checking the mail everyday so far lol.

Where is the mail at now?

2 Likes

Far from you LOL id give up checking for another week or so Shes still west coast!

2 Likes

Lol Kool. :yum:. Cheers

2 Likes

Not quite the coast. :evergreen_tree::cactus::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@dgtxxx should have the package early-mid this week!

4 Likes

Ill let you all know when it hits my steps. If not tomorrow I guess it will be next week. My original intention was to add a fruity jack that I had acquired not long ago as it has a great mix of thc and cbd for anyone looking for more on the medical side i believe it is a18%thc/14% cbd, i think. Anyway I was gifted a pack of dnaā€™s skywalker-kush. Its a higher thc strain. Decisionā€™s decisions.

4 Likes

Did it get to @dgtxxx yet?

Pretty sure it is going to @Craigson15 after that. (the order of mailing is not the same as the numbered list in the original post).

4 Likes

I received the package today, was surprised to see my user handle as the addressee as I gave a name. So to all those that do not want mail coming to them with their username it is advised to mention so. I will do my seed Swap this weekend and it will be in the post on Monday

6 Likes

I donā€™t want my username on the package thatā€™s for sure.

4 Likes