All aboard the great Canadian seed chain mail

There was a birthday card or something in it when i got it

2 Likes

Iā€™m putting in about 15-20+ seeds i didnā€™t really count. please feel free to take, loaded it up for yall. Whoever put in the skywalkersā€¦ ty you are a legend thats my favorite strain.

5 Likes

A card weird but cool

3 Likes

Hey guys, would like to be put on the list, in Alberta ,hehe, just paid my mail box for another 3months cheers !man what an amazing community!

5 Likes

@Ftlob hey I can pit u on train 2.0 as 1.0 is already full and going strong Iā€™ll be sending out 2.0 train shortly PM me ur ingo and Iā€™ll add u

5 Likes

sent it to the next person earlier today, enjoy.

6 Likes

I received it yesterday & I am still mulling over my choices (both to take & to give). Damn you who ever put the Swazi in there! I could never grow it outside here but in my 8ft tent??? Decisions!

It will be on its way tomorrow or Friday.

tbd

5 Likes

On its way to the next stop! I added a few stickers to the pile.

tbd

5 Likes

Hola Gang

Donā€™t forget to sign on

the Secret santa list

its a free gift for Noel

Bare

5 Likes

@Craigson15 wow I live there man really I donā€™t see people making fun of where u live thatā€™s not cool bro

2 Likes

I seriously didnt mean any offense to anyone living there. Was making a joke. Here is bad too trust me.
Ill delete it buddy.
Cheers

2 Likes

Hola Gang

Got news from DeeCee
he got the package and
it will be mail to the next one

Enjoy

Bare

5 Likes

That is good to hear. :slight_smile: The postal strike is not making things easy.

tbd

4 Likes

THANK YOU TO WHOM UNSUSPENDED ME, I APPRECIATE IT!!! ā€¦ ā€¦moving on nowā€¦ Sorry guysā€¦ I was accused of ā€œMASS PMING PEOPLE BEGGING FOR SEEDSā€ā€¦ This community is known for its great seed sharing traits and helpful members!!! ā€¦ This is the only and first community Iā€™ve participated in so I was unaware asking for seeds was frowned upon. Sorry for anyone I may have offended.

As for the AMAZING MAIL I Recievedā€¦ I took what seeds I liked and exchanged with a few I just received from an amazing member and it will be off to the next person. Please remember Ontario Canada post is on strike(was) and now they are playing catch up. Sorry I thought I was suspended till Xmas eve so I never bother to check back here on OG but I ramdonly thought I would and Boom I was signed in and now happy :blush:ā€¦ Btwā€¦ My mass PMING was a whopping 4 peopleā€¦ Lol.

9 Likes

Asking for seeds isnā€™t a problem in a thread, its only when you ask via unsolicited PMs for seeds it is deemed begging. Weā€™ve had some issues with beggars here on OG at one point. I had a guy at one point demand free seeds and he only wanted autos or fems :laughing:. I believe he was the one that started the auto ban for begging in PMs.

11 Likes

no worries manā€¦youā€™re not living life until you get in trouble and on ā€œprobationā€ at least once! :smile:

Living on the edgeā€¦how will you know where the edge is until you cross it? Didnā€™t George Carlin say that? Or Andrew Dice Clay? :smile:

9 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread

Merged from Free clones and seeds thread.

@Deecee00, please keep us posted. @OntarioBud is waiting for the package.

7 Likes

Package safely made it today.

Happy holidays everyone.
OB

9 Likes

You got it :slight_smile: yaaah thank God was getting worried.

4 Likes