All Gas OG 2023

That’s some crazy stuff there, lol. That sounds like my luck. The rest of the garden is looking awesome and super healthy. Here’s to BIG buds!! :beers: :v:

2 Likes

41f

10 Likes

Looking good mang!

2 Likes

Uploading: IMG_3908.jpeg… Uploading: IMG_3909.jpeg… Uploading: IMG_3902.jpeg… Uploading: IMG_3903.jpeg… Uploading: IMG_3900.jpeg…

Almost done inside and outside. Not impressed with the gorilla glue so far. I managed to make clones and don’t plan to keep them

The outside autoflower from night owl turned out decent

1 Like

10 Likes

That would be great. The Milk & Qookies I’m referring to.

1 Like

False alarm, I used the whole pack. My apologies.
Sage scout and owl pellets is what I have from Night owl if that interests you.

1 Like

Milk & Qookies outdoor done

9 Likes

LOL, now that’s just wrong!! :laughing:

My apologies dudeman!

I appreciate you looking. I have just been looking to find the Qookies. I have a bunch of auto seeds, I’ll just run some of them.

Have you grown any Rocbud autos?

1 Like

I have yes. Blueberry Slushy, Grape Dosi Breath and Trizkit were my favorites so far.

1 Like

Come to think of it Trizkit is a 20Twenty Mendo strain and not Rocbud

I grew the blueberry slushy also. What else are you interested in growing? I have rocbud,
Mephisto and a few night owl . Trying to get you a consolation prize

1 Like

Oh hey I appreciate that but it’s not necessary! I have lots of seeds but you know how it is you hear about a strain from friends saying how nice it was and then you want to give it a go. That’s how it is with the Milk & Qookies. A buddy grew out a pack and really liked it so now I’m keeping an eye out for some.

1 Like

Next!

9 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Good morning!!!:sun_with_face:
Day 28 of veg.
Humboldt seed co’s All Gas OG.
Thinking another week or more of veg.

I hope your day is good

11 Likes