All these scammers

He was forcibly stopped due to his actions related to payment disputes on PAYPAL, not for soaking up free seeds.

2 Likes

Say their name or keep it on the playground.

:point_up:

Is anyone else singing the Beyoncé song in their head while reading all this?

I have not been personally scammed @sfzombie13
But I hear it more than ever here now and I have just noticed it is starting to affect how I interreact with new people

This is what the op was about : )

2 Likes

“All these scammers” states explicitly that there is a problem of an abundance of scammers. But where / who are they? The three names mentioned were not really scammers. Taking advantage of freely offered seeds is not a scam. One of them got close to scamming w the auctions.

Hugh Glass, that was a scam.

Selling seeds on other sites; I mean come on please, that’s not a scam that’s fools gold. The seed game is a very competitive market right now. You think there are masses of people making money off of freely offered OG seeds?!? I think this is heavily over-stated at best, but verges on wildly paranoid, in reality. At least that’s my take.

12 Likes

that’s all i’m asking about, if it’s such a problem, who are they?

@AppalachianBiscuits which one? i like most of her stuff. i don’t know any of it well enough to figure it out though.

I am tired of buying bananas which are my favorite fruit and finding them damaged (black) when I go to eat them.

4 Likes

“All These Nanners”

2 Likes

mmmmm I like fried tators

1 Like

This is where being cynical pays off. That’s my OPSEC!

2 Likes

With regard to the topic of this thread I do not have enough information to offer any suggestions. I was wondering if there is a thread that outlines clearly how a member increases his or her trust level and where would I find that? Also I see the pips, but what are they and how are they acquired?

2 Likes

Say My Name https://g.co/kgs/qcTgWh

Bit of a stretch, but when students come to me worked up with “somebody did something” line I sing them a modified version :joy:

1 Like

Posting information often results in pips. I gained lots of pips by crapping on trolls.

6 Likes

Trust levels are explained here:

If I remember correctly, the green pips are acquired from getting likes for posts.

3 Likes

This post is useful as well.

3 Likes

These are the feedback posts, you can find them by clicking trading post > trade feedback.
However they are infrequently used and user created.
https://overgrow.com/t/drgonzo13-feedback-thread/93699
https://overgrow.com/t/lovedaautos-trade-feedback-on-og/103656

@LoveDaAutos I’ll pick on you since you’re active right now

2 Likes

So to be sure I’m understanding correctly below is ALL a new member has to do to to get to trust level 1? That would take what about an hour?

They can get to trust level 1 by…

• entering at least 5 topics
  • reading at least 30 posts
  • spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
3 Likes

I won’t defend myself but feel free. I do so love being compared to DrGonzo13

1 Like

Giving an example of “yes, this dude is solid, let me trade with him” and then DrG.

1 Like

Missing nothing in here i see…

I feel same way as shag does, think it’s bullshit, but realize more rulez are not the answer. The gall thye have to join up, then instantly dm for a cut, just blows my mind. No comments in my thread, no nothing.

From now on, anyone who gets anything from me will be one who partisipates in my threads, or i offer it up.

All i have to say on this

13 Likes

I heard that @lophophora.ca guy is the worst of them all. Everybody go check out his thread to see all of the scams he has going on, and be sure to like his posts to bring awareness to all of his shady doings.

Can’t beat this kind of exposure.

13 Likes