Alwaysnoob's stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

Good morning @alwaysnoob and crew!

4 Likes

You can absolutely use that brother, looks like you have everything you need…

I took my inspiration from here…

He has been using anaerobic process with great success so far…

Since this is my first time, I’m not gonna pretend i know everything and give you misinformation :sweat_smile:

I will share what i have researched and read so far with you, please take it with the pinch if salt…

What i am going to share is a lazy method similar to Korean Natural Farming.

If you want more refined / accurate process, or simply want to know the mechanics behind it, please give that a read.

Dosage , go with what the plant says brother, 1:10 might be a good ratio to start and you can keep fine tuning it from there…

You can also mix 1:10, add some molasses to feed the micro organisms and aerate at that point it for 24 hours before feeding the plants…

I haven’t seen people siphon and store from this method, you can keep it like sourdough starter but adding micro organisms (white mould) from time to time might make the process more efficient.
Maybe stir it once or twice a day…

Feel free to ask your questions anytime brother, if i don’t know the answer, somebody who frequents my thread might…

I will tag some people whom i think are experts on this subject in this post itself…

Brothers @Kasper0909 , @ReikoX , @repins12

I would appreciate your inputs on this little experiment we’re conducting :pray:

Oh, It is starting to :laughing:
Why’d you think i decided to move it out all if a sudden :mask:

Welcome brother @Igor
Thank you for sparing your time to read my journal bro🙏

I never had any success with the seeds from my region :sweat_smile:

TLDR for what you might have missed ;

After that i grew out 5 autos successfully (2 Blueberry fogdog and 3 Widow maker) and it helped me understand the plant biology better…

With that knowledge and support from our lovely OG crew, i grew out lot of beautiful autos and some photos…

Humble brag :grin: (I’m not always this shameless lol :see_no_evil:)

So glad to have you onboard with us brother…

4 Likes

Good morning brother @MoBilly and crew :pray::pray::pray:

If i ever look taller than usual do know that it is because I’m sitting on the shoulders of people like you and millions of others who decided to try out new things and shared that knowledge with the rest of the world for us to benefit…

For that I’ll always be thankful for this community…
What you all had taught me so far is generational knowledge which otherwise might not have come to my attention without this crew …
I have so far succeeded in teaching few things about agriculture to my kids :crossed_fingers:
Hopefully one day they’ll come to appreciate it…

5 Likes

I would not be the least bit surprised if that were the case. In fact, I’ll bet they will end up wishing they had taken notes.

1 Like

Looking good. I am by no means an expert just learning like you. Love the fish inputs. This method can break down meats too. The basic ingredients are kitchen scraps or whatever you are going to break down, leaf mold, a pinch of sea salt and water. I did add a small amount of black strap molasses but sugars are not needed as you want those microbes to eat the matter in the bucket first. Tho it shouldn’t be a problem. I could be wrong on this.
My first bucket is still full as I’ve added water and more organic matter. Labs is also something I’v started adding to my buckets along with any imo I come across.
I use about half a cup to a gallon of water.

The expert is @BeagleZ .
He may have some input… :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your input brother…

In hindsight, i frequent his corner thread, didn’t realise he have this going…

2 Likes

Surprisingly that rotten smell before adding sugars has been converted into sweety one overnight… :scream:

3 Likes

Stop on by brother! I’ve been seriously MIA lately but lookin to change that here soon

Hope alls well with ya!

3 Likes

Things are positive brother…
I hope thats the case with you too :crossed_fingers:
See you in your corner soon brother, I’ll take a quick detour through the knf thread first :wink:

1 Like

What the fish :scream::scream::scream:

Let me rephrase that, where’s the fish LoL :sweat_smile:

What you are seeing is live result of the experiment we conducted not less than 24 hours ago :scream:
Looks can be deceiving, so I’ve decanted 200 ml and mixed with plain water and watered some plants in my garden …

Thing to note is, if you are going to cover it with a cloth to prevent gnats and insects, its better to put the cap and then the cloth …
There’ll be a mess otherwise :sweat_smile:

We’ll take two contestants, because they both stand on a raised bed and have minimal chance of interference from rest of the garden…

I had watered it thoroughly with plain water first and then covered the whole surface with our JADAM fertilizer mix by spraying using 1 litre cup and hand (:see_no_evil:).

Ladies and gentlemen, i present you …

The Orange

The Sweet Lemon

Have a great day you beautiful homo sapien🤘
Love ya :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

For quick comparison…
Here are both within 24 hours…

At around 2.00 PM ,01/04/2024

Around 11:50 AM, 02/04/2024

6 Likes

Soup’s turbocharged with the extra oxygen and sugar cane juice ect. …microbes are devouring faster than the rate of decay.

3 Likes

Time to plant some extra trees, to keep up with the production rate lol 🥹

I have missed my chance to measure before and after EC…
If anybody’s starting new, I’m interested to learn that variable please :pray::crossed_fingers::metal:

1 Like

I ran out of bottles and still have lot to trim…

Food grade polypropylene to the rescue, this is the stuff they make grove bags with :wink:

6 Likes

Oooh oranges and lemons. Yum!! That fish soup looks pretty tasty too. :yum:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Labs should be in everyone’s refrigerator for sure!! The uses are endless. My daughter even asked if she could wash her hair with it for a while a couple years ago. I guess it makes your hair really soft and healthy looking.

3 Likes

I spy some ribbon fish, always hated catching those. The foreigners at the pier always were willing to take them off your hands.

1 Like

Rice water is ready brother…

Waiting for fresh milk from cows teets :see_no_evil:
Should be here today :wink::yum:

It was available for cheap that day, 6 fish(close to 4 kilos) for 2½ bucks :sunglasses::relaxed:

Thank you for visiting brothers😉
Have an uplifting day tomorrow :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Good night people…

4 Likes