Alwaysnoob's stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

Durban sunrise autos from @Hydro921
I’m loving the structure of the buds…

Super lemon haze also from @Hydro921

There was 5, No.4 didn’t survive, 1 and 2 are males…

15 Likes

Good morning from Canada! Your garden looks good, as always @alwaysnoob . :+1::v:

2 Likes

Thanks brother…
If it weren’t for me meddling with different fertilizers the plants would have been even better LoL…

3 Likes

You don’t learn if you don’t try.:grin: I can see you’ve got the touch. Once you find your grove, your gonna be rockin. :grin:

3 Likes

Looking good brother

2 Likes

Durban sunrise purple pheno came down yesterday…
I’m loosing so much terps to drying, I’ve decided to install Air Conditioning today…
Nothing fancy, an used 1.5 ton AC for now…

12 Likes

Chopped this beauty yesterday

This one is gonna be special, I’ve installed an AC in the grow room and this buds are slow drying at 20 to 22°C…

The temperature makes even the leaves turn black…

(Rip power bill😅)

Since my old tent is destined to be a drying room, i plan to make one 4X4 or 5X5’ tent and a bubble cloner this month…
Gonna be starting some new seeds soon, need to find that perfect photoperiod plant with awesome terps and 30% THC, so that i can keep running her clones :money_mouth_face:

16 Likes

Thanks brother…
They look even more colourfull after crushing them…

16 Likes

Up potted the Super Lemon Haze and Sour Bubble today…

Sour Bubble oldest one is still recovering from my abuse and would make an appearance after recovery…

8 Likes

My overall grow room…

Flowering autos and the recovering Sour Bubble in the back…

SLH under Low Stress Training

Sour Bubble clones…
Yep, the one in the top is it’s mom…

I’ve also made myself a bubble cloner this week, now i can take upto 4 clones in a short period of time…

I’m seeing foxtailing happening, it started right after I’ve installed the Air Conditioning…
I was thinking maybe the lights were too far, so I’ve lifted the pots…
The room is set to 20°C/68°F, would that be a reason for foxtailing?

11 Likes

I found this to be a helpful article.

5 Likes

Looking fantastic! So impressed with your progress from the beginning of this thread to now. Great job

2 Likes

The flowers look delicious! You’ve got the touch @alwaysnoob ! You have to change your handle to formernoob now.:grin: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thanks for that article brother, it helped…

Thanks brother, i try :blush:

Nope, I’m far from it brother. There are lot of things I haven’t even scratched the surface of. Please accept my sincere humbleness :blush:

3 Likes

You are more than welcome. :slight_smile:
You are, also, absolutely killing it. lol

3 Likes

I swear, i don’t mean to brag guys…
But the trimming of the past harvest just happens to be aligned with the previous post😊

I’m surprised it’s dried so quick, the humidity was very low at the beginning (around 44), after couple of days i put some water in saucer, it still brought it upto 55. Temperature was 20°C /68°F…
Hope the smoke won’t be harsh :crossed_fingers:

Just over an ounce (am i saying that correctly LoL :sweat_smile:)…

PS: Notice the use of silverware in my culture yet?:wink:

IMG_20221009_190107

11 Likes

Didn’t u grow some of the blackstrap crosses?

1 Like

I’m glad you asked sister, very recently i have baptized some blackstrap beans and planted it…
5/6 of them showed tail and 3 of them which was planted a day before, already broke ground (coco LoL)…

We might have some nice blackstrap flowers on January :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Also, I’ve dunked some photoperiods along with it which doesn’t look promising, so i might go ahead and dunk couple of Lipsmackers…

6 Likes

Sounds good! I’ll be checking in every now and then to see how you’re doing. Good luck bud! :crossed_fingers::grin:

2 Likes

Thank you sister…

1 Like