Alwaysnoob's stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

Thanks for the kind words brother @BigDaddyDrew :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I’ve got a Bug and you guys are responsible for it…

Yep, I’ve got the gardening bug now…
I’m composting, growing tomatos, beans, eggplants, mint, guava and trying to sprout whatever seeds i can get my hands on :rofl:

I plan to go shop for some fruit trees this week and I’m also looking around my neighbourhood to purchase massive pile of cow manure or chichen manure and some rice hulls to dump in my yard :thinking:

Here’s what I had for lunch…
Sour pop from outdoors…
It’s basically a free flower from a free plant :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Gotta love the mother nature :fire::fire::fire:

I don’t think I’ll ever stop growing :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Massive thanks for you nice people of OG :pray::pray::pray:

15 Likes

Loving it! There are few things more satisfying, than your own compost pile growing your own food. Very few😉

Great job, and continued success :v:

8 Likes

1efa8b9de6dea8ca127e64e14657d04f975b43f5_2_496x499

7 Likes

How’s the taste man? Tell us about the terps.

4 Likes

Thanks brothers @Cartwright @repins12

3 Likes

Oh man, not sure I’m the right guy to describe these beautiful flowers…

Coz, I came into this scene alone very recently…

The only time I smoked a splif in my college day was with a truck driver who was forced to stay within our premises overnight before an exam night…

And because of that i don’t have any memory/history with weed in my early days, also i only vape or ingest, joints and bongs are for when the battery runs out in my vape lol…

I’ll try my best brother…

Sour pop , when harvested, there was a skunk like flavour from the flowers, which has been slowy turning into floral/fruity terps, there’s also this feeling of spices when vaping…

The smoke is abundant and tasty…

I have 3 different flowers from 3 different plants of sour pop, yet they are all uniform like in the sense of meeting triplets babies, they are from the same family, they have similar characteristics yet each are unique and have their own personalities :wink:

Wife (who doesn’t smoke) just passed by when I was vaping, I called her in for opinion…
She says she smells over ripened red banana and musk melon…
Dang it, she’s absolutely right :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
It would be a nice smoke in social setting …

Now for the Orange

images (8)~3
(Image source: Google)

You see this fibrous mango seed, there was this mango from my childhood which had lot of fibre same like this (it would look like a palm fruit with all its fibres when opened) …

The speciality of that mango is, it ripes with green skin and it has citrus in it 🥹🥹🥹

The moment I crushed my first orange bud, that smell from my childhood hit me in my face 🥹🥹🥹

Wife says it smells like when you scratch a orange / lemon peel…
This have that sativa high effect to it…

I can’t comment on high effect on any of those strains, because I have been vaping nonstop for so long , when you don’t get smokers hack from vaping but still get you the same effect for one quarter of the flowers needed for a joint, you want to exploit it as much as you can LoL :rofl:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to grow these beautiful flowers brothers @buckaroobonsai @Mithridate :pray::pray::pray:

Tis but a tip of an iceberg, i will have these flowers in abundance from my indoor harvest :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Your garden is hitting on all cylinders!
Love to hear youre starting to compost, 100% agree with @Cartwright about the satisfaction from it.

Hope you have a great week! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning … @InTheWoods and OG fam…

Thanks for the kind words brother :pray::pray::pray:

Hope you have a great week too :vulcan_salute: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Somebody say compost?

Morning everyone :wave:

6 Likes

Thanks for the smoke report buddy. :pray:

1 Like

Loving it brother…

One might think, with all that organic matter it may smell foul, but man oh man how wrong could they be…

I’m loving the earthy smell coming from them :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
I’m a sucker for it lol…

3 Likes

My pleasure brother 🫡

2 Likes

Day 42 of flowering…
Did some defoliation to keep humidity in check…

Before…

After…

Sour Pop 2

Sour Pop 3

Managed to bleach some in this section before noticing, all it took was couple of days :pensive:

Meh, they still look adorable as ever 🫣

Orange⁹³

I didn’t plan to, but got some defoliation hash in the process :sweat_smile:

Heavy defoliation at day 42 is an uncharted territory for me, i did it progressively in the past this time I went all in, so far as to remove trichomes covered fan leaves… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Thank you for visiting, have a beautiful day :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

14 Likes

Holy crap @alwaysnoob , your room looks awesome!! It’s gonna be a great harvest, me thinks! :grin::v:

7 Likes

1efa8b9de6dea8ca127e64e14657d04f975b43f5_2_496x499

7 Likes

Thank you brothers @Budderton @repins12 :blush:

5 Likes

Say hello to the new additions on the terrace…

Star fruit plant

Lemon plant

Add this freebie guava I got from the cloth store to the list and i have 3 tree plants in my terrace collection so far…

(Of course I cut the fruits on the lemon tree afterwards, I’m not an animal LoL :laughing:)

Fingers crossed for the pink water apple cutting I’m trying to propagate and graft :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Thank you for visiting :pray::pray::pray:, have a great day :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

Oops, I did it again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Supposed to be mulberry, Apple cherry, Jasmine, couple of green water apples, grape vine, sapodilla, rose , passion fruit and custard apple…

Got some rice hulls and cow manure too…

Compost is looking good :drooling_face:

I’ve also started some water melons, hope they’ll be ready by summer …

Some broad beans evening blossom…

I have our plant too…

To finish it off with nice eggplant shot…

Thank you for visiting brothers and sisters :pray::pray::pray: have a great day…

9 Likes

Some people say hermie flowers are the best…

Well, I agree…

Orange :tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

Must be some light leaking somewhere 🤦

I was looking forward to some sensi Buds…

Sour Pop.

11 Likes