Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! 👍

Update on all the testers and the rockstar beans have popped the soil and are on the road to more beans!

@SativaKid The GSC is just chugging away. Great Trichome density!

10 Likes

4 Likes

The Fat Bastard is coming along nicely! You can start to see the seeds forming!

I want my baby back, baby back ribs!

YKLBb9U2Q03Ty

7 Likes

The Red Girl Scout Cookies by @SativaKid has started its fade and the Red is starting to really show up.

12 Likes

You have GOT to have your grow game dialed in pretty good to have this work successfully. Big time respect my man.

I guess you would just have to leave it in veg a bit longer for the grafts to take?

Very impressive my man. I’ve gotta watch this thread.

3 Likes

:point_down: Flower Tent :point_down:

:point_down: Veg Tent :point_down:

11 Likes

GSC is a beaut, in a Yoghurt container no less… Nice

2 Likes

:point_down: Red Girl Scout Cookies by @SativaKid :point_down:

Fat Bastard is finishing up soon the seeds should be fully mature in a week or so…
:point_down:

13 Likes

3o6Mb2GOeafzsGxfXy Unfortunately, both the Purple Paranoia that I popped turned out to be males. RIP.

8 Likes

Red Girl Scout Cookies by @SativaKid

You can’t really see it in the pictures but the purple/red colours starting to come in on the sugar leaves is really nice!

13 Likes

QUICK! FORM THE FLYING V!

Looking great @Andrane !

3 Likes

@Andrane wanted to give you a quick report of the Purple Pink Panther that I grew out.

I’m about 2 weeks into cure and the bag just keeps getting drained because it’s so tasty…

The taste is very much Pink Kush with an extra note of funk.

The plant that was potted up into a 2gal and flowered was impressive. She grew tall and untrained in all her natural beauty with a strong main cola and dense chunky buds. The lowers didn’t disappoint either but grown again it’s a plant that should be topped and spread out. Thanks for the chance to run your work. Great job, would grow again.

Apologies for not including pics but I broke my POS Samsung and lost all my files and pics.

4 Likes

@MonasticDank that does sound very nice! I believe it when you say needs to be topped. The taste sounds great! Almost too bad you didn’t get a grape pheno from the seeds you planted. The kush pheno still sounds great! Maybe you will get a opportunity to get the grape pheno from the rest of the seeds you got? Im sure you would really like it. I’m hoping to make some s1 seeds from just the purple kush eventually. Maybe you will be interested in those at some point. Keep an eye out. :wink:

2 Likes

Lol. Flying V for the win. Haha.

2 Likes

Fat Bastard Chugging Away. Thought I could have harvested this by now but here it is still going strong.

Second Fat Bastard Tester is coming along too. Much more on the sativa side of things and a bit shorter in the stretch but has larger buds.

7 Likes

So I’m harvesting some of the Fat Bastard seeds and I’m noticing that some are just slightly under developed (the greenies). Does anyone have experience with trying to germinate seeds at this stage of development? :thinking:

6 Likes

I’ve definitely seen some what looked under-ripe seeds in a few breeder packs with very good reputations. Dunno about green though.

Maybe give some a shot? It’d be interesting to find out…

1 Like

Waving hi!

4 Likes

Hi @Pigeonman ! :wave:

1 Like

Testing some of the Fat Bastard Seeds. Should be a nice experiment as I’m testing a lot of the underdeveloped(green) seeds as the test.

9 Likes