Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! 👍

Hey @Andrane I haven’t really found my way over here to your thread before, and it looks like I’ve been missing out!
That graft monster is absolutely mind boggling… like gazing upon Cthulu.
Anyway, I’ve got it set to watching now, and if you’ll allow me: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :sparkles::bear::sparkles:

9 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures Bless away, friend! All are welcome here. I hope you enjoy the ride! Thanks for your kind comments!

3 Likes

Update on all my seedlings.

Purple Pink Panthers
Gelato
Dj Short Blue Berry
Blurple Berry Kush
Purple Paranoia
Grandaddy Purp
Godfather OG

The only one that is having problems is the Godfather OG.

I just added a humidity dome and added some root hormone to hopefully boost the root growth. Also added a light defuser to reduce the lighting.

Any recommendations would be accepted and helpful!

9 Likes

Bit overwatered maybe? Hard to see. Might just be a runt.

2 Likes

Just got caught up on this thread… awesome grow you have there @Andrane, congrats on the med license.

Looks like your godfather og is a bit overwatered, easy to do when they are that size

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I might have also done a little bit of damage to the roots when transplanting. @Mrgreenthumb and @smokenhike

1 Like

I probably would take the dome off, as damp off may set in. Maybe get a fan on it try to get it to dry up. Gonna be walking a fine line with that one

2 Likes

I just put the humidity dome on a few hours ago. But maybe you are right I will take it off shortly. Just if the roots were damaged the humidity should keep it alive untill the roots grow back. In theory, anyways.? @Mrgreenthumb

I also think this might be a genetic thing too…kinda. it’s sister died from damping off too, as a small spoutling. Didn’t even get to the first true leaves. But nothing was different about the environment on any of these plants. They were all done exactly the same. Same soil, same environment, same lighting. Just a very sensitive strain, I guess.

1 Like

Yea , probably doesn’t like wet feet…some extra perlite in the soil mix would help. I hope it pulls through

1 Like

This is why I now always start my plants in “speed-cups”.

I became emotionally exhausted seeing life spark and then fizzle away due to to much moisture. Once I speed-cupped there’s a higher chance of drying out before damping off which is sooo much easier to address than if the mass is too saturated.

5 Likes

Fat bastard… seems more of a Tall Bastard. This thing stretched like a Stretch Arm Strong :sweat_smile:

:point_down: What I expected :point_down:
-0d8wPQk_400x400 (1)

:point_down: What I got. :point_down:

13 Likes

But did it eat the baby?

2 Likes

I did just pollenate it. Does that count? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @Pigeonman

2 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Oh, God… that is some heavy pollenization! :joy:

2 Likes

Hey buddy one last shot of your PPP before she comes down. Could go another week I think but tent space is needed and she is all cloudy and chunky AF. She was an easy girl to grow.

14 Likes

@MonasticDank Looking good! Well done on the grow!
I’m currently hunting for some really good pheno types of the Purple Pink Panther. Hoping to make some really good f2 fems. Improve and streamline the phenos.

3 Likes

@SativaKid Anouther update on the Girl Scout Cookies.

9 Likes

Rock Star Beans have cracked, sprouted some tails and are in their new home.

9 Likes

MD congrats on this PPP Monster. She’s a BeUty

3 Likes