Another grow? Good Grief!

Bad news. I think I found one grape pie that has hplvd. In the pic you can see a branch that has big flowers while the other branch has smaller flowers. This is only in one plant. I’m guessing the others have it as well but it is latent. I’m sending samples of my mother plant to get tested this Monday. Hopefully it’s not hplvd.

4 Likes

Tomorrow is end of week 8. Probably chopping next week. Started to leave temps around 65 for colors to show. Might leave the water unheated as well to get more colors

Some fox tailing action too.

9 Likes

Chopping the gp on Wednesday.

Animal cookie on multi feed schedule. Need to clone and root 9 cuts before the gp dries up

Cherry wine f2 going to get sexed and 3 going in with the ac.

The gp mom. Sending in 3 leaves from top, middle, and lower leaves to farmer freeman to test for hops latent viroid tomorrow.

Transplanted the TK. She wasn’t happy in a small pot

9 Likes

Grape pie still drying.
Got my hands on some rootbeer finally. Mean mug by mean gene

7 Likes

Grape pie and animal cookies tested negative for hplvd

7 Likes

Animal cook in coco. Probably taking cuts next week.

Cherry wine seeds still no sex showing

. I’m planning on running 9 ac and 3 cw. I cleaned and disinfected tent with virkon S.
Top dressed the TK.
The flower tent has been cleaned up. Hopefully next week I will run sulfuric acid through my irrigation to remove biofilm inside the pipes. Then disinfect the whole room with virkon S.should be up and running with plants by the end of the month

6 Likes

Chemdawg D in the house.

She’s Been tested for hops latent viroid too. I guess she does have “variegation.”

4 Likes

Got my new pipe.

Popped some pura vida f’2 from nube. The 3 plants that are stunted or dying are hpk s1 from gameover seeds. The biggest one is a hpk s1 that’s growing but oddly. I got my hpk s1 from healing genetics via stray fox. Popped 4 and 4 had tails. They’re not in the picture.

9 Likes

Sounds like he picked a appropriate name for his company!

8 Likes

Lol it was probably me aka grower error. I should have put them in a humidity done and closer to the light

2 Likes

Ok so all 4 strayfox hpk s1’s are doing ok. The gameover hpk s1 is growing slow. All the pura vida f2’s died except 1. I think that the coco I had wasn’t flushed well. So maybe it burned the pura vidas. I flushed the coco and even boiled the coco (kill gnat eggs) I used on the hpk s1’s from game over but most had the same fate. I usually don’t do any of that and the seedlings come out fine. Maybe this floraflex coco is bad.

I planted the strayfox hpk s1’s in rockwool cubes to see if that was an issue and they’re doing better. I put bags over them so the humidity can help.
Last pura vida f2.

Hpk s1 (big one from game over and 4 bagged from stray fox)

I was plannin On running chem d and animal cookies but plans have changed.

4 Likes

My high ass ordered an AC infinity clip on fan thinking it was the s series one (oscillation) I ordered the a series the manual one :clown_face:

Anyway onto the good news, the hpk s1 from game over seeds reeks a lot with a stem tub. Smells like diesel. She’s slow to grow. Actually all seedlings are going slow even the pura vida (last survivor) and the strayfox hpk s1’s. They’ll make it tho

5 Likes

Transplanted gameover hpk s1 to bigger pot. Added some gnatnix I had stored around. The strayfox hpks catching up. They’re all stunted (my fault) but one more than all of them. Should make it.

I applied recharge to all coco plants and topdressed the d. I applied nematodes to all except the stray hpk and pura vida. They look water stressed.
Animal cookie and tk moms doing ok.

7 Likes

Hpk s1 (gameover) showing roots on bottom and sides. Doing a nematode drench on all these plants today.

There’s a hpk that is struggling but I think it may pull through.

7 Likes

Ok so the gameover hpk s1 is growing. One strayfox hpk did die but I keep it pushing.

5 Likes

Do those party cup plants look like they need to be transplanted?

1 Like

Nah but I did transplant reccntly

Gameover hpk s1

Stray fox hpk s1 in the black pots and pura vida f2 in the white

Tk going it’s thing. I got one in coco and one in organic soil

The fungus gnats have a hard on gif the chem d for some reason. I ordered rove Beatles , mites, nrmatodes, and gnatrol. This flora flex coco is infested with eggs or something man. Never had so many gnat problems with any other brand coco. I’m going to try cloud coir or their regular blend. F this.
I had to call in an electrician to fix some outlets cuz I’m not sn electrician. I had to tear down everything and build up again after he fixed a burnt outlet. I left sn extension cord running on the ceiling like an idiot and saw it when the guy looked at it. Fuck. I was going to ask him if he could put in a 240v outlet but I didn’t ask. He said I’m sucking too much power but I use a killawatt meter to see what’s being used up and idk how the wire got hot.
My issue was some outlets got no power on one line and then it would come back. The breaker doesn’t trip and sometimes the outlets stay dead. When the electrician came the “magically” work. I’m like wtf is going in here. I hope this shit don’t happen again and in flower. I put in a new window ac unit and im almost ready in the flower room. Just need to set up the bucket company buckets the deheuy, the rez tanks and I need a new booster fan. I had a 4 inch ac infinity fan that I bought like 7 months ago that crapped out and doesn’t run. It turns on and off and then dies. Contacted the company and no response. I have 2 other fans over a year old still going so I’ll give them another chance.
As soon as the hpk get big I’m taking cuts. So I’m probably going to run 3 hpk gameover cuts, 3 cuts of two stray phenos (don’t know which ones yet) and 2 cuts of the last phenos and a cbd plant. 12 total.
The strayfox hpks1 have a sweet and chemical stem rub. Game over hpk not as loud. It was before it grew but I’ll keep rubbing lol

5 Likes

hey there grief! just found your grow journal here. looks like you’re doing your best to keep things moving, even with all the grief you’re getting from your plants and medium, lol!

i would contact them again until they responded. they’re supposed to have a two year warranty on their products (Warranty Program) and it’ll be important to know if they’re not going to stand by it.

i placed an order with them last sunday directly (rather than through amazon) and it took like a week to get to me even though i’m only like a 30 minute drive from their location in city of industry. it was ridiculous, so i shot them an email about it the other day. i coulda ordered from amazon and had it with free shipping and within two days (three max). i’ll see if they say anything next week.

but yea, don’t let them off so easily. these products cost money and we should expect them to perform more than 7 months.

3 Likes

How do you like the AC Infinity clip on fan ? Does it seem like it’s well built ?