Another grow? Good Grief!

Yeah I wouldn’t want to waste money unless I really do. I’ll email them. Maybe ig isn’t the best way to contact. That’s crazy on the shipping one would think it would get to you faster not slower lol

1 Like

i’ve got one of the ac infinity clip on fans (6", non-oscillating). it came with the 3x3 tent kit that i got for 4/20 this year. it’s pretty nice, i love that it easily hooks into their controller system. super quiet at low levels, and it can ramp up pretty good. the biggest beef i have is that it’s non-oscillating. if it just had that, it might very well be a killer combo. their oscillating model is just low-stock and everyone seems to want one, so they’re really hard to find. they’re supposed to have another shipment in a month or so?

2 Likes

It’s the non oscillating one and it’s ok. No complaints here. The thing that sucks about them is you can lock the fan at an angle but not side to side so if you push it on the side it will move. I don’t think the manual said anything about locking the side. I’m blazed right now and dont want to check lol. It’s very quiet fan too. It is powerful like a 6 inch hurricane clip on fan but I have it set to medium.

1 Like

You can preorder them on their website now but 1 is the limit. I might get one

1 Like

oh, i might do that, thanks for the tip grief! again, i love how whisper quiet it is on low settings, and stealth is super important in my setup. i haven’t been able to find another oscillating fan that’s as quiet.

i haven’t noticed any way to lock the side-to-side swinging, but i sort of like that it’s easy to adjust that. i just nudge it into the right angle and it sits there fine until i need to nudge it again. if you’re bumping into it a lot i could see how that would be annoying.

2 Likes

Might have to look into that, there are so many garbage clip fans out there I hate buying them. I have a Honeywell Turbo air circulator fan rigged up now, good fan but a bit too turbo for my liking.

1 Like

at least the honeywell is cheap. :stuck_out_tongue:

it looks like the oscillating s6 is available for discounted pre-order price of $45 with delivery around july 8th. that’s a pretty good deal considering it’s a few bucks cheaper than the non-oscillating at normal prices. i’ll definitely be ordering one.

2 Likes

Hey @grief . It’s not too hard to convert to a 240v outlet. As long as your wire is 12 ga and you feel comfortable swapping out circuit breakers, it’s a breeze.

1 Like

Yeah I looked into it but idk I’m sure I’m missing something. Can I have one 240v outlet on a 120 volt line? Aren’t both wires set up as hot and neutral on all 120 v lines? Is need two hots for 240?

3 Likes

Yeah so you would need to switch your breaker to a double pole 20 amp. Then swap out the outlet for a 240/220 v what ever you want. As for the rest of the outlets in the circuit… I dunno. I don’t know if the outlets themselves would be okay, but as soon as you plug something into them, what ever that thing is will blow up in flames.

I got hands on rewiring my entire house with the help of my cousin, who is an electrician. I am not an electrician, I repeat, I am not an electrician. :joy:

3 Likes

I’d probably switch all the outlets to 220 or just cap them off so I wouldn’t forget. I’d hate to plug in my Nintendo switch and it gets a mad boost of juice, bringing Mario to life. As he busts through the screen into the real world he stomps my back like a damn turtle and kicks my lifeless body into a hole like a damn paycho. Electricity can get scary!

5 Likes

Ok so two of the hpks from Strayfox have a chemical sweet smell on the stem rub. The two other hpk (one from stray and one from go) have just chemical.
The only pura vida f2 has longer nodal spacing th as n the hpks

Compared to one of the hpks (left plant) from stray

Here is the tks nodal spacing

The pura vida is lapk x Appalachia I believe. I’m hi right now so… I’ve seen other places say it’s hpk x appAlachia. I’m under the assumption that lapk is not a true pk. Anyways yeah

Hpk 3

Hpk 2

Hpk 1 is the pic with the pv
Gameover hpk

She’s throwing 7’s I’ve heard ogs tend to be very happy when they throw 7’s.
I’m putting the stray fox hpks on drip feed. I need to get to taking clones soon as they grow bigger. I need to put them in the flower tent by next month hopefully.

3 Likes

Ok so I haven’t fed them in over a week. They are drying up slowly. I think they don’t like being too wet or their roots are still under developed. I’m glad I waited plus there’s still fungus gnats but I’m going to bomb them with the rest of my nematodes and gnatrol. If that don’t work I’m trying a lost coast + 91 iso drench.
Hpk s1 gameover

Hpks1 stray 1(mag def so they are hungry)

Hpk s1 2

Hpks1 3

Pura vida f2

8 Likes

Ok so I plant to take cuts of the hpk s1, animal cookie, pura vida and the chem d. My main focus is the hpk but I know s1’s sometimes have a tendency to herm out.
Hpk s1 (Gameover) chemical smell. Smells like the stray fox hpk s1 #1

Hpk s1 (Strayfox) 1

Hpk s1 2
This is chemical an sweet on the stem rub

Hpks1 3
Sweet and chemical too might be more louder than 2. She doesn’t branch out as much

The pv f2 smells not much like the s1’s

So I should be cloning by next week. The nematodes and gnatrol took down the fungus gnats but I’m planning to do a lost coast plant therapy and 91% iso drench this week. Hopefully it doesn’t stress them out too much. Will have to do a foliar and drench for 5 days straight. I’m doing it on all the plants in veg. Well see

5 Likes

Violated the ladies for cuts. I took 4 cuts of each of the hpk phenos, 2 pura vida, 2 animal cookie, 2 tk, and 12 chem d. Guys growing in organic is a pain in the ass for me. I can’t keep them happy for shit after they’ve been in a pot over 2 months. I can keep them happy in coco. I got a handle on the damn gnats too. The ac is all tore up. You can see her in the upper left of the room. I put her in coco. This char coir coco seems to be better than flora flex. No gnat fliers yet. I also add gnatrol every week so that may be it too. Ogs tend to be a pain in the ass to clone but I have success using capulators method of cloning. Damn near 100%. They should have roots by Friday.

5 Likes

How does Cap do it ?

Plants are looking happy.

1 Like

He uses 2x2 rockwool cubes (don’t separate, don’t know if that matters or not), uc roots and clonex solution as per instructions on bottle. Soak cubes at 5.6-5.8. Add 2000ml of vermiculite to tray. Add 500ml of the same solution evenly to the tray. Plug in cuts and add to tray. Cover with dome vents all the way open. I believe cap doesn’t like to clone in hot temps. I think he clones 70-72f. I have a heat Mat under the kushes set to 78 since the temps vary now.
The cardboard and foam is for not giving the cuts too much light that’s me not cap lol.
I was having trouble with the flora flex plugs but what I noticed was that caps method keeps the moisture in there for a long time (can be a bad thing) compared to the floraflex cubes. My last 3 clone runs from the floraflex cubes was a failure. I tried caps and have had great success in my last 3 clone runs.

4 Likes

I always root the cuttings with a rubbermaid and air pump making bubbles in the water. It really increases the success rate! I don’t use rooting hormone or humidity dome. No heating pad either.

6 Likes

I clone like Joe. Doesnt get any easier. But whatever works for you.

3 Likes

Similar to an oxycloner aka bubble cloner? I have an oxycloner in my storage.

1 Like