Anti anxiety medications

AKBB has everything in stock if you contact him directly. If you need his email you can dm me.

3 Likes

Check dcseedexchange they have mix 2… I think they marked them all down too from the original price. For akbb, I think you can contact him directly for a list!

3 Likes

Ahhh thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Got it. Thanks.

1 Like

Bluberry strains (almost anything by DJ Short)
Chem91
Harlequin
Hawaiian
Jamaican
OGK, GSC, Bubba Kush, Headband

Also, gotta excersice, or at least be active. Anxious energy - so you gotta diffuse or exhaust that energy one way or another. Perform music, do art, exercise - something that employs that energy in a constructive, instead of destructive, way.

10 Likes

Totally agreed. This made the biggest difference for me beyond any one strain etc.

4 Likes

Purps

I suffer from crippling anxiety
at one point in my life I was eating quite a few Xanax bars a day
I’m fortunate enough to have some part of my biology not affected by withdrawals so I was able to stop those cold turkey without busting into seizures and dying

But on that note, purples work wonders for me personally
Chems seem to make it worse at times

oh I saw above someone mentioned bubba
bubba types are good too
OGK can be a double edged sword
A good OG isn’t sedating until after the 45 minute mark and they’re all over the board
Some are very strong yet social and good for anxiety and others will wreck your day if you suffer from anxiety

6 Likes

Yeah theres a lot of truth to this.

An observation I had made long ago when I was a paralegal for awhile, was that lawyers are addicted to running. I was working in a roughly 20 person office, 10 or 12 attorneys, and they ALL ran every morning, talking like 5 miles minimum, before they came into the office.

They deal with stress for a living, I just thought it was interesting how they dealt with it collectively.

4 Likes

I’ve dealt with some serious anxiety that is related to an illness I have. Some strains that work well for me are NL1, Black Domina, Ak4way, Deep chunk and Sour Bubble. Good versions of NL1 and Black Domina actively eliminate anxiety for me, almost working like anti anxiety medication for me. Some strains get rid of anxiety and general sense of dread I have, some are neutral and don’t cause me anxiety but they don’t actively get rid of my anxiety(it’s almost always there in the background somehow), and then there are those that make it worse. Some other alternatives are Magnesium powder called Natural Calm. This works so well for me and almost instantly. I recommend it to everyone. Also Camu Camu powder. It has a lot of natural Vitamin C and taking everyday over time also helps a lot.

3 Likes

Have you ever had your blood pressure monitored and logged over time? I used to be on anti anxiety pills like lorazepam and I ran across a good doctor who did it and told me fluctuating BP was my issue and took me off them and replaced them with BP meds and I haven’t had an anxiety attack since. and I used to get them all the time.

6 Likes

You might want to get checked for vit B1 deficiency and B6 and B12, these are all involved in the nervous system and body regulation. Caffeine, alcohol, sugar and carbs deplete all B vits the more of these things you have in your diet the more you need to supplement B vits.

2 Likes

I have my anxiety under control now. I take a vitamin and have done many other things to get it to where it is now. It’s more related to the stress that was caused by my illness in the past and not anything physical.

1 Like

Mirtazapine was the best medication.
But, it does have a side effect that can effect the heart.
After a Vet buddy had a heart attack, he and I got off the Mirt.
My anxiety is worse after getting off Mirt than before I started it.

As for strains,
pre98 Bubba
LA Affy / LA Con
Tranquil Elphantizer
Chem 91
Hawaiian
Blueberry

1 Like

As myself with acquired brain injury due bacterial meningitis I have benefit with frankincense resin, authentic Maroc blond hash, Manali hash and some tropical sativas, but also the incense Haze type.
Had once diazepam on prescription from the GP, but that didn’t do anything.Strange enough a combination of 5mg Hydrocortison with acetyl-L-Cartinine worked as antipsychotic.

2 Likes

When you take something that your body would normally create to deal with a problem, your body stops trying as it doesn’t want to waste energy, so it probably took your autonomic nervous system time to kick back into keeping balance, this happens a lot with hormonal problems.

2 Likes