Anti-Insomnia Strains

I have around 12 clones of her in the veg room. Might have to hold 4 back…1 for a mother, 1 to self, 1 to hit with big yield auto f pollen (very stinky), 1 to hit with Afghani fem pollen.

9 Likes

Sounds AWESOME! I will DEFINITELY follow any posts following up on this…

5 Likes

Sounds like a fun plan!

4 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws haven’t seen the bullrider in years, that was excellent herb.
@mndlss cool to hear a good review of the maple leaf, I have a few of those in veg right now. Hoping I get a male and female to make seeds, if not I will preserve it with maple leaf indica x mazar hybrid from @OleReynard.

4 Likes

I’ve run a few of bodhi’s crosses made with a g13 male, they have all been very good. Dank Sinatra (78 LA affy x 88g13hp) was very good for sleep. Guava hashplant (stardawg guava x 88g13hp) has a very fun chem indica high, with a good body high and sedative qualities that are definitely helpful for a good nights sleep.

The guava hashplant and dank sinatra were both very medicinal.

5 Likes

Didnt you do some f2’s of guava hp?

1 Like

yeah, and just finished making an f2 x f1 male in-cross. I’m going to be growing this one for medical use for years.

4 Likes

Thanks for this great tread @OleReynard

Been struggling with this for years now (but probably in a lesser degree than you, my sympathies by the way)

I usually grow a few criticals alongside other varieties to smoke before sleeping but i’ve always felt it a bit lacking to really make enough of an impact.

Had some from a friend once that did the trick amazingly but we just can’t seem to remember what strain it was.

Thanks to all the ideas and info from all of u guys. I’ll definitely try out some of the genetics you all mentioned.

1 Like

Indica gdp. Or white widow

2 Likes

Ive tried WW that i ran seeds from i think nirvana, was a strange plant(only had one seed) the pistils remained pure white , watched as trikes turned amber and still was white pistils, had a buzz but does not put me to sleep. but thats the only time i have had WW too.

have not tried GDP wanted to, was going to buy my seeds at a high time cup right from Mr.Estes,but covid happened

2 Likes

Been wondering where gdp has been. Got any to trade?

Sent a note to you

1 Like

I can’t wait to do my fruit run, it’ll prob be my first real run of my own, after two sets of test seed batches lol.

4 Likes

Yeah same here with mine only a few turned amber on the top kona cutting down today to dry

1 Like

Great seeds bro! My plants are uniform and healthy. Thanks again!! 100% germ too.

3 Likes

I got some guava kush. I took two hits and forgot how to light the joint once it went out. Good stuff

5 Likes

tt grew out Tashkenti hashplant landrace…smoked a little went to sleep…10 PM
WOKE UP, feeling great ready to go…
fed the cat
Took the dog out
Started to make coffee and looked at the clock
It was 118am

12 Likes

I’ve started to sample uncured Hibernate and I’ve slept through the night twice. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Interestingly enough, I’ve noticed plants in the purple family are most effective for me. The green phenos are always the best though. Got this bud several weeks ago that is dark green with purple streaks throughout it. Smoke a bowl and I’m ready for bed. Most others require edibles to be effective.

3 Likes

Next grow will be zweet zz from royal queen seeds.
Description sounds like what we’re looking for but i don’t know anyone who tried it yet.
Maybe i’ll grow some autoflowers first (since they have both). That might give me an idea if the strain is worth exploring in a smaller timeframe

1 Like