Anti-Insomnia Strains

Yea, it sticks to your skin and clothing, plus if you didn’t put a filter on air intake, it’ll drift in through windows haha :joy:

2 Likes

Peace @randrobertson522. I have never tried this strain (Herijuanna) but should U be willing to part with these legendary beans I would like a chance to obtain. I have read alot in my earlier days of growing and I heard of this strain (as well as many others) yet cannot say I ever had it. Can’t even say I recall any1 saying they had sold me any. Therefore, as I stated earlier, should the offer still stand I would be interested in attaining some of these beans, so long as some1 who may need them doesn’t speak up first. Thanks for listening… Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

4 Likes

Of course! I obtained them from the love of this site and I ONLY grew these ones out for seeds to SHARE AND GIVE BACK to the community! I will post up when the beans are ready!

7 Likes

Peace. I was actually speaking on the pure Heri U said U may still have. I am ok with the crosses tho as it’s still generated from the same love for the plant that the community embraces hence whatever it be I’d be grateful. Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

4 Likes

Anyone ever run any Ghash or crosses with it? I hear that one is supposed to be superb.

6 Likes

Welcome collie

5 Likes

Yes everyones physiology is genuinly unique and no matter what a book or medical text says you should know your own body and what it requires to function at optimum better than anyone else

Tjis is a personal example. I wasin the hospital for a kinda simple procedure i use an insulin pump with a specific type of insulin also the insulin pump isused for a specific reason while i was there they made me disconnect from the pump saying it was hospital protocol i did wgat they asked the next day my blood sugar started to rise the only checked my sugars at meal time and only gave me insulin by injection calculated by their protocol

As time went on my blood sugar went from a stable 125 to over 1000 i felt like shit and started feeling very sick

The resident doctor mind you he had an MD after his name kept trying to tell me what he was doing was hospital protocol

I told him i didnt give a shit what protocol was i know what type of insulin i need and how much to inject if i couldnt use my pump

He wodnt do what i said and refused
Thankfully my diabetes doctor was walking down the hall and i spotted him called him in annd told hom what was going on and at tat point the resident walked in to bad for him cause my doc has been my doc for over 15 years right infront of me he ripped that resident a new asshole because it had taken us about 10 years to figure out what worked gor me to keep my sugars stable and tjis resident and there protocols almost killed me i was close to goimg in a coma

Nut the point is no one can know your body and how it functions better than you

I hate pills and pharmacuticels that why as soon as i have a harvest in a couple of weeks i will imbibe on a couple of bong hits to help me get a good nites sleep

Sorry if. I rambled.

Peace out and stay safe

15 Likes

I was in fifty year an I realized we need to take over our own health.
Medical marijuana, specifically hybrids like island sweet skunk help me sleep, cured acid reflux, reduce my neck pain and postpone neck surgery and help my mood. What works for me didn’t work for my wife, she dhas to have CBD combined with low doese of THC in a tincture she pts in her coffee

8 Likes

I am glad it helps people like us wether or no it is legal

Peace out and stay safe

3 Likes

Of ALL the people on here, you KNOW I’d be interested in those Herijuana x (Black Widow x Sensi Star), like really interested. Thanks in advance, have a good week, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :honeybee:

3 Likes

Im looking for a strain that makes me sleep as well

2 Likes

I KNOW I’ve been lagging on these! I apologize as I’m understanding that shucking these things takes some time and patience, both I’m short on these days, it seems…:confounded: However, the 2 big girls, FULLY SEEDED, are cut and getting VERY dry and Im slowly but surely getting the seeds out!

There should be LOTS to go around and, like I said, I apologize for my slowness as I broadcasted their existence and now I’m slow to the punch to get them out to you guys/girls!

Edit: that second picture doesn’t do the ACTUAL amount of seeds in these ladies justice!

20 Likes

A lot strains help me SLEEP.
I like island skunk because I stay ASLEEP
no munchies
No cotton mouth
No freak dreams…or trouble wakin up

12 Likes

Really, have to give it a try.

2 Likes

I would be interested in some of those beans!

2 Likes

Island Skunk, is the name? I’ll hafta check that out, too.

1 Like

Gorgeous! I’m excited to hear the report on the herb. Sounds like a potent cross!

5 Likes

Island sweet skunk…from NEXT GENERATION

5 Likes

That is my problem most of the time these days. :sleeping:

6 Likes

I’ve got some of this curing…only had a tester about a month ago…it may be time to bust open the stash
indica…in-da-couch

8 Likes