Anti-Insomnia Strains

I got some guava kush. I took two hits and forgot how to light the joint once it went out. Good stuff

5 Likes

tt grew out Tashkenti hashplant landraceā€¦smoked a little went to sleepā€¦10 PM
WOKE UP, feeling great ready to goā€¦
fed the cat
Took the dog out
Started to make coffee and looked at the clock
It was 118am

12 Likes

Iā€™ve started to sample uncured Hibernate and Iā€™ve slept through the night twice. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Interestingly enough, Iā€™ve noticed plants in the purple family are most effective for me. The green phenos are always the best though. Got this bud several weeks ago that is dark green with purple streaks throughout it. Smoke a bowl and Iā€™m ready for bed. Most others require edibles to be effective.

3 Likes

Next grow will be zweet zz from royal queen seeds.
Description sounds like what weā€™re looking for but i donā€™t know anyone who tried it yet.
Maybe iā€™ll grow some autoflowers first (since they have both). That might give me an idea if the strain is worth exploring in a smaller timeframe

1 Like

i just got some from Omerta genetics that is supposed to put me to sleep, Serroquel will run later this year, also got Thousand oaks both indica recommended by Luke at omerta

3 Likes

Have you looked at bodhi pillow book? Master kush x purple unicorn, sounds awesome!

3 Likes

No havenā€™t seen that one, Iā€™ll check it out. Tranquil Elephantizer is one Iā€™m interested in though

3 Likes

I hope to get some Paonia Purple Paralyzer seeds. Sounds like it may be useful for insomnia.

7 Likes

usually pine and citrus does the trick for muscle and joint pain for me

3 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes

If any Orange Grove seeds remain (or are on the way), I am very interested.

Sleep inducing strains are the one thing I canā€™t seem to find, at least not reliably. Plenty of Indys and hybrids are calming/sedative/relaxing/etc. but none that I have tried actually 1) turn the mind down enough, and 2) actually make me feel sleepy.

GMO (SMF Cut) helps, but itā€™s not quite there, and I donā€™t always want that volume of THC (I love GMO, but not all the timeā€¦).

Is there anything in particular you might be looking for trade-wise?

Thanks, and be well!
Vesti

4 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes
What do you think Orange Grove crossed with either one of these would come out like?

Lemon cookies = Oregon lemons x Animal cookies from b.c. bud depot and is the moma.

Pineapple lemons = pineapple express x Oregon lemons. Oregon lemons is super sweet lemon version of sour Desiel.

Iā€™ve literally got 1 seed of each of these. Now all I need is an Orange strain .

4 Likes

I concur as well.

2 Likes

Hey man, I have a question. Can you break those genetics down by parent? Which strains are specific to each parent? I have a gap in my spreadsheet, and it weirds me out. :laughing:

Thanks man.
:guitar:

7 Likes

Probably the easiest way for me to explain it lol

12 Likes

Thatā€™s perfect! Whatā€™s the flower time those, 8-10 weeks?

Thanks man. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

2 Likes

Around 8 weeks

4 Likes

Have you found any PPP yet? If not, have six/6 in Coin Flip w/Hose Washer ready to roll out!!! Just holler/say the word. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart eyes: BTW: theyā€™re courtesy of @lefthandseeds last year, an OUTSTANDING Breeder!!!

12 Likes

What does LVPK stand for?

2 Likes

I think that generous person you mentioned has already sent to Swe-can some packages that will hopefully end in our innocent hands ejem|nullxnull, maybe @JustSumTomatoes, an also fan and maker of sleepy strains zz|nullxnull will be interested in your offer, thanks for sharing ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes