Any Female growers?

Nah, everyone on here is lovely. I was talking about the internet in general.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic news ioik, I was wondering whom might have done such a hainous act Eh! Thank heavens that has not occurred here on 420 Magazine.
Hope that you have a great day and are enjoying the fruits of your labor. :pray: Namaste.

Sincerely Don.
1 Like

OverGrow my good man. :grin:

4 Likes

You’ve been warned gents’. Don’t be asking the ladies any details about their cup-size Unless it’s a beer cup challenge, of course.

@DonJuanaGrow rides for justice!

8 Likes

I love you red solo cup! :smile:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feminized Seeds , Whats Your thoughts!?

Im super baked but i think i have seen both of you on a medical cannabis documentary!?!. The doc investigated using cannabis as a treatment for opioid addiction. The work yall r doing is awesome. The doc was awesome as well. The garden is a PARADISE! If ive misrecognized you, i apologize… i am bat shit stoned with a slight twist of crazy. Oh and back to topic…yeah im a woman with a few plants but ima long long way from paradise.

2 Likes

23 posts were split to a new topic: What my wife thinks

OK Time for an Update,
Do we still have women growing?
Women always put such time and care into taking care of their babies.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Provocative memes

My sister’s been growing for about a year now: https://www.instagram.com/green.submarine.photography/

4 Likes

Stop dating cops. They aren’t growers,

1 Like

This is a thread for the female growers to meet and talk, we have quite a few on site and they are just as good as any man who says he can grow…this isn’t a thread to bash them in

10 Likes

I sometimes think women growers are better they have a nurturing instinct.
And don’t see the reason to brag so much

4 Likes

At I’m a great believer in not pigeon holing people.
Anyone can do anything and everyone should be only judged on merit!
I believe that society is splitting us with this all inclusive agenda.
If left to our own devices I find our individual filters command who we are and we will seek what we find makes us the person we want to be.
I’m also a big believer in febanache numbers and believe that they hold great significance after being taught binary logic at a young age!
So I have a belief in the individual to choose there own path in any thing full stop!
The way forward for me is not to say we have to balance how many people are involved in an industry.
To me that is respect for the individual be who you want to be no matter of your sex your race or anything.
Women are mothers some won’t want to be involved because every day you choose out of more than one reason why you involve yourself?
People make life choices every day and you just whey up the pros and cons.
Febanache numbers vary but normally I find that at five you can understand the concept.
It means that you have 2 going in that direction and 2 in that direction.
This is individualism the crossroads so to speak! The perfection a clear choice of where you which direction you will take in your decisions.
After that the maths can be more complex you might look at more 2 thirds to make a decision if it’s right for you?
As individuals I think we should stand up and be counted not wipe the board clean!
As a human you are responsible for your actions this is the answer!
Let’s forget about everything except can you do job then come on board! One love :heart:

2 Likes

I feel like I was misread. I am pretty sure I expressed wonderment for the female growers I’ve known througout the years. Actually it was probably a criticism of myself. ONLY the girls I’VE taught to grow fucked the pooch.
I was referring to a very specific subset of people I have encoutered in my time. PEOPLE. Not just women. I’ve trained some straight up (sarcasm) rtarded MALES to grow who fucked that pooch as well.
I just wanted to clear that up. People who can’t grow can’t grow. It isn’t my fault that in the course of my life I haven’t been able to teach a woman to grow, and if I gave any advice (only been growing almost 20 fucking years), I am told I’m sexist and have no place in cannabis society.
I do have a place, and i was misunderstood, purely by my own lack of explaining.
I don’t hate women. I hate the peope who come in and out of my life just to ruin it. A lot of males do that too.

5 Likes

@MomOnTheRun smashes most the male growers here right out the park :joy:

Myself included

10 Likes

Where would anyone be without the nurturing instinct of women? I have met several female gardeners of master skill, knowledge, experience. Some of the biggest and best I remember off hand were in female friends’ gardens. I have this one friend who frankly irks me, because every year I share with her my B-grade vegetable seeds (I grow the A-grade myself of course) and every fall she ends up giving me back a gift of seeds as a thank-you. But every year the seeds she hands me back are much larger and healthier than the ones I grow at my place, regardless of how many varieties we exchange or how many years pass. I often find myself expecting to receive improved seed quality in the moments I’m packaging and shipping the seeds. Her cannabis is top-notch too, which amazes me, because she only grows 1 or 2 plants a year and always in massive terra cotta pots.

As well, my neighbour about 1000 paces down the road is a farmer who runs a local CSA box. She has the most amazing polyculture greenthumb of anyone I know. Her five acres is a storybook utopia. And right beside her property, is a renown female gardening author and owner of a seed saving company, whom I worked with for three months running a seasonal nursery; we sold over 200 varieties from seed that year, and dozens of cuts.

But I too identify with Funkjunky. I tried to teach an ex to grow, and she killed nearly half a flat of seedlings doing some basic transplanting. I kept gasping and cringing as her fingers (with long nails) jabbed at the delicate seedling roots with the force of a dozen one-inch punches. I tried the most carefully worded constructive criticism ever, and oh man did I get attitude. She’s studying to be a nurse, and her ego identifies intensely as a “nurturer of life”; but evidence has shown: she did to my heart what she did to those poor seedlings: crushed us to death.

And my one friend, another female “gardener”–someone who pretends, and talks about it, more than does anything. Despite my best efforts to encourage her to grow: providing her with equipment, seeds, soil, mentorship, etc., she continues to tell everyone in the world she’s “a weed grower” yet has never flowered a single plant, and would have killed every single one under her watch if not for my emergency interjection.

And one thing I am compelled to mention is the attitudes expressed by Loving In Her Eyes. While she is an exceptional example of a master gardener, talented photographer, and bringer of AAAA+ herb, hash, and genetics–she said something in an interview that rather troubled me. She claimed that women were, bar-none better caretakers of plants than men. It was spoken of most contemptuously in tone as well–as if the words were spat out of her mouth at men in general. I was pretty unexpectedly jarred, listening to a cultivation podcast at work.

I think the issue is absolutely clear: gender has nothing whatsoever to do with the development of skills and the accumulation of knowledge, be it in any area of expertise.

To echo sentiments of Jordan Peterson; I’m all-for any active effort to ensure equal opportunity for all, regardless of identity or past. But I have great issue with any presuppositions regarding equality of outcome or favoritism.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

Sums it all up for me.

I was taught by men…my uncles with a firm belief in do or don’t ie Do be self sufficient; Don’t overdo it. So in their spirit that I adapt to the current technology for savings and time whether in soil or lights or water systems and grow the best mids that I can :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

exactly my sentiments. anyone can do anything. it is the indidual that is the key

4 Likes