Any Female growers?

Hi @Meesh! I hope you’re well and lifted this Easter weekend. Have you heard from @MomOnTheRun?
There is concern about her well being among us. Stay high girrrl!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Hey @oleskool830! Doing good! Hope you are as well, buddy!

No word from @MomOnTheRun despite attempts to reach her. Your guess is as good as mine. For some reason I am thinking jail, but what do I know? Last time she posted she had mentioned legal problems. We may never know!

10 Likes

If she was facing jail time she would be in jail right now. Somebody would know the specifics

4 Likes

Well I hope not. I miss her. AND I miss you giirrrl!
Don’t be a stranger. Stay high my friend.

Blessings…

2 Likes

Well, tax season is winding down and work has eased up. Started seeds for my outdoor grow today! I’ll be around more again now that Spring has sprung! Come grow with me on my 2021 grow thread! I’m over here this year. Growing Trees with Meesh 2021 Been missing all my OG fam!

5 Likes

Someone posted that the PayPal link still goes to her PayPal pool for postage/donation money, and the money is still sitting there unused :confused:

4 Likes

Scary thought, I hope for MOTR and every OGer that isn’t the case…

3 Likes

I know there’s several wonderful female growers on here, @nefrella and @GingerSnap are both wonderful additions to the community.

5 Likes

I’ve meet many wonderful Fems on here too. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Today I picked up some clones, from a shop that is owned and ran only by woman!

Beautiful clones too :wink:. Unfortunately they do not ship

17 Likes

:wave: looking forward to my first LEGAL grow after a nearly 20 year forced hiatus.

9 Likes

Good to have you here :raising_hand_woman:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Free at last indeed! Congratulations from the prohibition capital of the US. Texas.
Glad you’re here. This is the place you want to be.

3 Likes

I’m 12 ferrets in a trenchcoat really…

5 Likes

I am not sure how I missed posting here. I thought I had it on watch.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

@ryasco hi. i’m a female member as well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the rapidly growing number of female growers. Glad to have you here :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

is anyone here a member of cannabuzz?

2 Likes

:wave:t2: I’m technically a former grower, but I’m getting ready to start being a happy little forest ranger again. I’m over 50, single, and pretty crippled up so I’m trying to medicate with cannabis. It’s not very effective for severe bone pain, though- or at least I haven’t found a strain yet that works.

Used to love raising poultry and rabbits, camping, fishing and hunting, and gardening back before I got so bad.

13 Likes