Any Female growers?

If she was facing jail time she would be in jail right now. Somebody would know the specifics

4 Likes

Well I hope not. I miss her. AND I miss you giirrrl!
Donā€™t be a stranger. Stay high my friend.

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

Well, tax season is winding down and work has eased up. Started seeds for my outdoor grow today! Iā€™ll be around more again now that Spring has sprung! Come grow with me on my 2021 grow thread! Iā€™m over here this year. Growing Trees with Meesh 2021 Been missing all my OG fam!

5 Likes

Someone posted that the PayPal link still goes to her PayPal pool for postage/donation money, and the money is still sitting there unused :confused:

4 Likes

Scary thought, I hope for MOTR and every OGer that isnā€™t the caseā€¦

3 Likes

I know thereā€™s several wonderful female growers on here, @nefrella and @GingerSnap are both wonderful additions to the community.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve meet many wonderful Fems on here too. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Today I picked up some clones, from a shop that is owned and ran only by woman!

Beautiful clones too :wink:. Unfortunately they do not ship

17 Likes

:wave: looking forward to my first LEGAL grow after a nearly 20 year forced hiatus.

9 Likes

Good to have you here :raising_hand_woman:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Free at last indeed! Congratulations from the prohibition capital of the US. Texas.
Glad youā€™re here. This is the place you want to be.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m 12 ferrets in a trenchcoat reallyā€¦

5 Likes

I am not sure how I missed posting here. I thought I had it on watch.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

@ryasco hi. iā€™m a female member as well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the rapidly growing number of female growers. Glad to have you here :raising_hand_woman:t3:

5 Likes

is anyone here a member of cannabuzz?

2 Likes

:wave:t2: Iā€™m technically a former grower, but Iā€™m getting ready to start being a happy little forest ranger again. Iā€™m over 50, single, and pretty crippled up so Iā€™m trying to medicate with cannabis. Itā€™s not very effective for severe bone pain, though- or at least I havenā€™t found a strain yet that works.

Used to love raising poultry and rabbits, camping, fishing and hunting, and gardening back before I got so bad.

13 Likes

What is that?

Glad you joined the ranks Star and hippie.

4 Likes

cannabuzz is a website, and app where cannabis enthusiastsā€™ post videos, posts, and picturesā€™. everyone thereā€™s really friendly, and itā€™s a great community. i think this site seems like a good friendly cannabis community to. :herb: :green_heart: :herb:

3 Likes

welcome lady. Nice to have you here.

3 Likes