Any Female growers?

Yeah, I’m sure they’re catching up and I hope they do… my sister grows amazing flower beds and a big garden every year - and I’m not just blowing smoke when I say amazing! She works hard at it obviously but she can grow me under a table any day of the week and twice on Sundays… she doesn’t grow cannabis though… Maybe when it gets legalized in this state…

5 Likes

I am with you on that bud. The more the merrier, men, woman, it doesn’t matter. Growers are growers.

5 Likes

herms :zipper_mouth_face:

:evergreen_tree: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I believe it has to do with the previous prohibition. Jail is usually not an option for Mothers. We probably feel we had more to lose if we got busted or in a gun fight.

I personally haven’t had any issues being a chick in cannabis land. Except for being called “Man” and “Bro” on this website from time to time as most assume I am a guy. lol I suppose I have a few disabilities growing outdoors like I do as far as construction and such sometimes. Luckily, I have a few men in my life to help me with that aspect. You need some pretty sturdy trellises and structures to grow big trees!

20 Likes

I am with you with the man and bro stuff. Literally everyone has assumed I am a dude.

12 Likes

I feel for you on that, I think it’s really just a common misconception. When in doubt I use bud or just ask :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Isn’t it interesting how we need to know someone’s gender even if it isn’t relevant? I remember back in college they said that 2 year olds understand gender. All this gender neutral stuff is truly a fight against the way our brains process information. Not knowing or having clarity really messes with our heads.

13 Likes

Any female growers from the old Overgrow days ?

I used to trade a lot with Naked Stoned Chick & Tokahontas.

3 Likes

I personally don’t know of any

1 Like

> I believe it has to do with the previous prohibition. Jail is usually not an option for Mothers. We probably feel we had more to lose if we got busted or in a gun fight.

Agree with this :100:

I appreciate a different perspectives and would like to see more women in the growing sphere both recreationally and professionally

6 Likes

They have been doing it for a long time lol

This is from 1910

21 Likes

If that was really taken in paris, I bet they were growing Moroccan.

3 Likes

I love how theres a cat in the picture as well, haha

6 Likes

Yeah, you always loved going to Grandma Ganja’s house. :grinning:

3 Likes

Because you are all perverted pigs and women don’t care to put up with you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ps you know we really luv ya al.
:seedling: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :blossom: :tulip:

11 Likes

That is how I felt. I always said if it was legal and it is here now.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

8 Likes

No way, deepest respect for the strongest side of the species. Might be a little perverted buy my wife puts up with me.

8 Likes

Hi @Meesh! I hope you’re well and lifted this Easter weekend. Have you heard from @MomOnTheRun?
There is concern about her well being among us. Stay high girrrl!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

Hey @oleskool830! Doing good! Hope you are as well, buddy!

No word from @MomOnTheRun despite attempts to reach her. Your guess is as good as mine. For some reason I am thinking jail, but what do I know? Last time she posted she had mentioned legal problems. We may never know!

10 Likes