Any original OG members back?

Hi @BreederSteve

We had fun running around together for a couple days and I enjoyed my visit to your factory near Lugano Switzerland. You had and Audi and Gypsy had the big Jag…and we were sorta racing a bit. :clinking_glasses:

I used your SWT 3 in my Sweet Cindy and there is also a Sweet and Sour Cindy now.

Nice to see you here. Hope you are well bro. :older_man:t2::tumbler_glass:

11 Likes

I grew the ST#3 as well! BIG yielder, incredible taste and smell :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Thanks, BOG! I hope that you’re keeping well, too. It’s been awhile. Life has been good. I do miss the stunt driving in the Alps, good times!
I’ve been pursuing non-cannabis interests for quite awhile but I’ve started dabbling again in foreign fields. Feeling that pull.
All the best!

9 Likes

OG OG member here! Glad to be back!

6 Likes

How about that old strain book?

2 Likes

Do you mean the strainbase?

1 Like

Yep
Lol sorry forgot what it was called

Nice to see some familiar faces here !

Well, not that I was a huge poster, but got my same old nick.

I came from Weedbase, like many of the first Overgrow members, miss ~s~, Walking Dude, omg so many others :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome @mrsoft, @Jahworks, @oleskool830, @Swampthing!
It is great you’ve found the way back!

Hello @sk1! Welcome! By any chance have you got some old screen shots of Weedbase for our archive ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No… I tried internet archive but nada, that TERRIBLE redirect to laughing moon.
I forgot about that scary and annoying thing, eeek !!!
cha cal (something like this) is another one that I think not got to Overgrow from Weedbase, anyone have clues about him ? My scrog guru at the time <3

4 Likes

Welcome back @sk1! :grin:

2 Likes

Oh wow I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to find out OG was back! I was here 03-05’ and learned most of my methods and techniques from other oldskool OG’ers! I left due to work commitments taking me overseas and have honestly just stumbled upon this place again, really pleased to see it back!

9 Likes

Welcome back to OG, @Hayz ! Make yourself comfortable !

3 Likes

So nice to see the community growing and participating more and more. It’s an honor to have you all back!

5 Likes

Holy cow. Never thought I’d see this place again. Yay!

11 Likes

Glad you made it back @JJonahJameson!

4 Likes

Loooong time. :grin:

3 Likes

Me neither, but when i found it again, it was great and to see many people returning and the community getting back together it’s awesome, i never really participated much on the old overgrow, i remember my pictures of the first 600W MH/HPS lamp i bought from discount hydroponics and cost me a fortune to bring it in the country…

Anyway, bro! Enjoy and please show us pics of everything you’re doing now @JJonahJameson!

7 Likes

Yea, sure does bring back a lot of memories.
Our mission was to mentor the Outdoor growers as mentors.
First come, first served… used to have some numbers in the handle. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Well @Stoner, welcome back amigo! Hope you make yourself at home…

1 Like