Any original OG members back?

Welcome @Jahworks! You must be growing trees in an outdoor hydro.

I was around and was just starting to experiment with Autos. My first Auto grow was in old OG forum. I hope some of the talented Old Schoolers will migrate back. Excited to be able to log in again! Been away for two years or so myself. Onward! Through the Fog! oleskool830

9 Likes

Hello @oleskool830! Glad you are joining in again.

3 Likes

Hi @BreederSteve

We had fun running around together for a couple days and I enjoyed my visit to your factory near Lugano Switzerland. You had and Audi and Gypsy had the big Jag…and we were sorta racing a bit. :clinking_glasses:

I used your SWT 3 in my Sweet Cindy and there is also a Sweet and Sour Cindy now.

Nice to see you here. Hope you are well bro. :older_man:t2::tumbler_glass:

11 Likes

I grew the ST#3 as well! BIG yielder, incredible taste and smell :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Thanks, BOG! I hope that you’re keeping well, too. It’s been awhile. Life has been good. I do miss the stunt driving in the Alps, good times!
I’ve been pursuing non-cannabis interests for quite awhile but I’ve started dabbling again in foreign fields. Feeling that pull.
All the best!

9 Likes

OG OG member here! Glad to be back!

6 Likes

How about that old strain book?

2 Likes

Do you mean the strainbase?

1 Like

Yep
Lol sorry forgot what it was called

Nice to see some familiar faces here !

Well, not that I was a huge poster, but got my same old nick.

I came from Weedbase, like many of the first Overgrow members, miss ~s~, Walking Dude, omg so many others :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome @mrsoft, @Jahworks, @oleskool830, @Swampthing!
It is great you’ve found the way back!

Hello @sk1! Welcome! By any chance have you got some old screen shots of Weedbase for our archive ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No… I tried internet archive but nada, that TERRIBLE redirect to laughing moon.
I forgot about that scary and annoying thing, eeek !!!
cha cal (something like this) is another one that I think not got to Overgrow from Weedbase, anyone have clues about him ? My scrog guru at the time <3

4 Likes

Welcome back @sk1! :grin:

2 Likes

Oh wow I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to find out OG was back! I was here 03-05’ and learned most of my methods and techniques from other oldskool OG’ers! I left due to work commitments taking me overseas and have honestly just stumbled upon this place again, really pleased to see it back!

9 Likes

Welcome back to OG, @Hayz ! Make yourself comfortable !

3 Likes

So nice to see the community growing and participating more and more. It’s an honor to have you all back!

5 Likes

Holy cow. Never thought I’d see this place again. Yay!

11 Likes

Glad you made it back @JJonahJameson!

4 Likes

Loooong time. :grin:

3 Likes