Any original OG members back?

Can we be friends? :grinning:

5 Likes

Woooow… I looked up the three little birds for shits and giggles, and when I seen overgrow as the first result I thought ‘no way.’
It was creepy af when I clicked the link and it really loaded. Three hundred and sixty posts later, the eerie disbelief drifted thru to nostalgia.
I was 13 in 02/03 when I first joined overgrow and hempcultivation, and spent two years learning from people that were truly Masters of their craft before I attempted growing…

To anyone who contributed to the original, my thanks to you is long overdue.

10 Likes

Hello there @Worcestershire_Farms! Welcome and enjoy.

5 Likes

Welcome everyone, i feel this time around we are not gonna overgrow the government, we are gonna overgrow the world!

Cheers overgrowers.

HppHrvst

7 Likes

BushyOldGrower hit the old OG right at the start. It seemed like a Birthday Present to me when I found it. It was my birthday and the site had been opened for just one day. Before that all we had was a one subject forum BCSC chat forum. I posted my beginners tips there before I did it at OG with a similar thread.

It was Basic Indoor Organic growers tips or some shit like that. We had a couple like K. I. S. S…Keep it simple stupid!

I tried to make growing look easier than it is. :man_farmer:t2: I still have some old pics…check out all the work Mrs. Bog has done over at IG now.

Anyone remember my Shark Tank thread called, Thr New World Order? It was about the longest ever and I went into alternative medicine and all kinds of weird crap about neo cons wanting to take our rights away. I heard the old servers still exist and are intact. That LEO never got the servers.

It would be fun to get all the archived stuff back for reference. BushyOG :blush:

18 Likes

Somehow i dug up some pictures.

8 Likes

Original OG member dongenero here.
I came in with just a bit of experience and learned so much. Skills for a lifetime! :slight_smile: I loved OG.
Well wishes to those members who I connected with back in the day and many thanks to all who provided masterful information.
Welcome back Overgrow!

9 Likes

Hello @dongenero! Happy you found OG again.

3 Likes

Welcome back to OG, past members.

I hope that you enjoy the new OG, make yourself at home, LJ as well as many others hope to revive that sense of community, knowledge and the spirit of overgrowing to our members.

One thing that the new OG has is the “Trading Post”, open seed and clone trading for those that are interested.

Enjoy your stay, and enjoy the new OG,

7 Likes

Hey guys i was member number three thousand and something… Joined right before maxim magazine ran their add an overgrow went nuts…thanks to all for your help… You guys raised me…shoutout to tick, gypsy, memy selfandi,and bog for all of the input and inspirations throughly the years… And how about ez- clone … From OG to eBay to the retail arena… Congrats😊… Although I prefer the spinners to the sprayers because they need less pressure to operate so the pump don’t get too hot, and you get longer tap root formation instead of all those spiky thick short roots… However…Victory is his😜K+ to all

10 Likes

Just found this place while hanging out at my buddies place, can’t wait to start reading threads again :grin:

8 Likes

Hello @uniquegenetiks! I am glad you found us. Welcome and enjoy.

3 Likes

Hello OG! I was templeball back in the day. It’s good to be back, looking forward to learning and helping.

9 Likes

Welcome back @templeball!

3 Likes

Its great to see the old site back.Well a site like it .And some of old names,I joined in 2000 had this name till 2002.Then changed it to hashishin…Till it went down on my bd of all days lol Typical.jan 31 2006.

Was when she went down along with CW.The leaf up top is different.Other than that its looks quite alot like the old place.

Not sure if highgrade is the same old highgrade cronic.

If so its good to se you still about.

7 Likes

Wow, welcome @haidier! So many people returning. :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome ryasco.Its nice to be back.Some old names i see have posted up. A few of the real old timers .

I still keep intouch with a few friends.From Overgrow.So thanks to OG.

I have made some good mates.Who i still see very often, still to this day.Some of the old names that i remember

highgrade cronic.bonecollector reaper so quick acryforhelp.Lothar,Barndweller sonT pieman nbg greenny machiney. krusty uncle ben vich high Tick grow4it missmess neurotic hippychick.karmagirl .pochahontos .Bubbadutch blaze one up zbq yoshi.maksurf.Smokey the puffmaster.Who i did have the pleasure to meet him and his wife.At a ic cup in the dam along with old pink and gypsy.

7 Likes

I found overgrow in 2004 and lurked for a good while now before I finally made an account, and just my luck it goes down shorty after that. I was just telling a grower friend of mine how great OG was back in the day and I was trying to find the archives when I realized it was back! So glad to see you all again and excited to start my first legal grow when I move to California next week!

11 Likes

Welcome @THTony88! Congratulations on starting your first grow.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed the old overgrow…learned a lot…and have had some awesome grows in my 5’x5’ box…still enjoying the grow hobby…!

peace to all…
Gare

7 Likes