Any original OG members back?

I’m pretty sure I had an account, although I don’t think I was overly active here.

7 Likes

Welcome back.
Love your gear man. People round here still talk about the snowdawg and the first cheddarwurst I ran from you.

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Fruity Pebbles Seeds?

Nesta was my nick, pretty sure it was the 90’s when I met nl420, blazer, laz & az, boocoo, subcool, shabang, ncga, on mIRC. Was in “smokers lounge” days before overgrow started. Lost touch with most, we helped each other to grow and traded seeds. Still growing, (nl#5/911/chemo) were the seeds I traded most. Now growing thug pug and Bodhi strains, and just discovered overgrow is around again. Would be cool to hear from any old friends, looking forward to meeting new friends.

12 Likes

To both @casperdeigh and @Nesta, thanks for dropping by. We were all sad how everything ended last time. Good thing is you guys found your way back! Cheers and welcome!

3 Likes

Hello @casperdeigh and @Nesta! Welcome and enjoy.

3 Likes

I am an Overgrow member from about 2003 until the time it closed down…shocked to see the site back up again and looking forward to the old camaraderie. What is this user title you are referring to?

10 Likes

Welcome back @MagicBudMaker!

2 Likes

user title is what appears next to your name, like ryascos “Still learning, day to day”

2 Likes

Welcome @MagicBudMaker!

Exactly. Now that you have been awarded “Old School Member” badge, you can set user title in your preferences.

2 Likes

Found this while browsing the Introduce yourself @OG

I remember being a member here (Under a different handle) in what would have been my early adult years (19-21ish) and was dumbfounded when the site disappeared. I wasn’t much of a poster back then, but I read everything I could get my eyes on. It was here that lead me to my first grow ever (failed I might add due to some legal repercussions) A little Ikea cab with a 70w HPS lol. Man I thought I knew it all back then. Armed with adolescence I thought it’d be a good idea to grow in a house I was renting.

Glad this place is back. I’m older, more mature, and have a hell of a-lot more patience than I did back then.

Jelly

11 Likes

Welcome back to OG @Jellypowered

Ahh… those teenage experiments with 70W :slight_smile: That reminds me I also had some when moving in because my greenhouse flowers were stolen :slight_smile: … I was given some lamps for free from guys who manage street lamps :bulb:
You’re right with age we’ve got some new skills and patience is one of them!

3 Likes

Wow its been soo many years since ive been with overgrow. They had the biggest plants, everything was organic and simple. Lol people growing with any light source they had. I mean lol tin foil. White glossy paint in the basement. People using homemade 5 gal buckets with drilled holes with fish tank pumps for hydrophonics. The great journal of cultivation in valleys of the high mountainsides etc etc etc. Its great too see how it all evolved into greatness and major steps toward legalization. I myself learned allot with team overgrow. You had the most chill relaxed people that will go out of their way to help. Not just for profit but experience and reputation!! Its good too see this site back. Happy growing!!

12 Likes

Well @Billybill412, we are very happy you found your way back… Show s pics of your setup/grows/seeds… LOL

We wanna see everything… Welcome back!

That goes for @MagicBudMaker too!

5 Likes

Welcome back @Billybill412!

3 Likes

Hi.
I was irish back then… I guess i still am, lol
Missed a lot of these names. Got to keep up with quite a few through @ncga :wave: not doing much online forums these days but was feeling a bit sentimental about old buds. Buds that have passed. Well, buds in general miss you all and that wonderful family feel I had from OG and CW. And others.

14 Likes

Welcome back @irish!

2 Likes

Thanks. Good to be back. I wish I had more to offer to the namesake that gave me so much joy. Maybe later? Lol

6 Likes

Good thoughts are always welcome also. :grin:

2 Likes

Wb home Irish… long time…
Ds

2 Likes