Any original OG members back?

Me neither, but when i found it again, it was great and to see many people returning and the community getting back together it’s awesome, i never really participated much on the old overgrow, i remember my pictures of the first 600W MH/HPS lamp i bought from discount hydroponics and cost me a fortune to bring it in the country…

Anyway, bro! Enjoy and please show us pics of everything you’re doing now @JJonahJameson!

7 Likes

Yea, sure does bring back a lot of memories.
Our mission was to mentor the Outdoor growers as mentors.
First come, first served… used to have some numbers in the handle. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Well @Stoner, welcome back amigo! Hope you make yourself at home…

1 Like

I was one of the OG OFs… name Deej… just found out that OG is back. Was a member from 2002 till it shut down… I started the Wanna Ask The Old Farts,thread that became more than a thread :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Welcome back home @Deej, nice to have you!

5 Likes

Thanks. ^^ Should be fun ^^

6 Likes

Welcome back @Deej and @Stoner!

3 Likes

This is got to be one of my favorite threads ever… LOL

3 Likes

I was a member i believe i was outdoor_growr i used to chat woth some of you routinely especially one fellow Lamont. Just decided today to return here

4 Likes

Welcome back @Santacruz!

Thanks hoping to habe a fruity pebbles grow on the go incthe near future will be sure to share.

5 Likes

Great! Looking forward to it. :grin:

I was a member from 1999 till late 2002 when I got busted. I stayed off the net for cannabis till 2012 and by then OG was long gone.

Good Vibes

7 Likes

Hello @Berenger and welcome! Lot of us started again after some pause :slight_smile: and coming back to familiar places…

3 Likes

Welcome back @Berenger! Finally found your way back home! LOL

1 Like

Gypsy that guy runs seedbay not sure I guess he’s in jail…

I’m glad to see OG back. When they shut down I lost the 150 page+ thread:
“3,500 12ft females 3.5 tons = RECORD BUST FOR NEW MEXICO”
We grew the 9th Generation Purple Carlotta strain.
I assume there are no archives of the then popular thread/story?
Not sure if I qualify for the Old school Member.

Kudos to the OG team for reviving the site.
I’ll be checking in from time to time.

cheers

10 Likes

Hello @justneedit and welcome to OG!

There is only some bare bones from that thread which members had archived… Glad that you are asking, maybe somebody can help restoring bigger part of that fantastic thread…

6 Likes

Nice to have you here back on OG @justneedit!

3 Likes

Welcome back @justneedit!

3 Likes