Any original OG members back?

Welcome home @Menace2sobriety !

Plenty of LED users here. Lots of DIY SolStrips, COBS, even off-the-shelf bulbs. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Ive always grown outdoor herb and as I got older and more risk adverse I’ve stopped growing it altogether and just concentrated on corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, etc. However, having tired of the black market rat race, I promised myself at the start of the year to try my luck with an indoor setup. I can be a major procrastinator at times thus the beginning of August approaches and it’s still on the to do list. I’m taking being back as an omen and committing to educating myself on LEDs, grabbing some beans, and getting hands on within the next few weeks while my schedule is open. Thanks and wish me luck.

5 Likes

Welcome home mate, great to see more and more old members join up

2 Likes

Hi high all.
This is SpeesCees here.
Mannnn… I’m very curious or the old school guys are to find here.
Let’s give it a try to make this “new” Overgrow a succes.
It’s anyway a good medium to find out what’s up with the old buddies !
I’m almost 64 by now… but still a fanatic seed breeder.
ARE YOU STILL THERE OLDIES ?

Warm regards.
Stay cool, high and take time to fly !

SpeesCees

11 Likes

Hola Great Welcome Speescees

You have a nice place here for you

Enjoy and spread the love (seeds)

Bare

4 Likes

MadagascarX is back! :slight_smile:

Nice to see Overgrow is back on the scene!

6 Likes

Good day all; I’m back too. Same handle if anyone remembers. Still have the original ogfaqs archived on my computer…

Took a long break from growing, now getting back. In 2006 I was just graduating college. Now I have a wife and a kid and a mortgage. And a proper grow room on under construction for Canada’s October magic.

Stay lit, friends.

5 Likes

Welcome back @MadagascarX and @HappyHemper, I’m looking forward to seeing you around!

5 Likes

Great to see new ‘old’ members sign up almost every day!

Well done Team Overgrow and hi @HappyHemper @MadagascarX

7 Likes

A Great Welcome

Fellow Cannadhian

enjoy the place and stay medicated

Bare

4 Likes

ps…This is the only thing I had left on OG…I started this this thread here first,Then when shit went south I went to IC and the thread Is still active after a decade!!..But it started here,and this year I will bring it back…

This was in 04 I believe. I see A few fellow old school TOG’ers>>Boo!! [good to see you] … I Was Outdoor MOD…Nice to see old and new alike…Still doing it EXACTLY the way I was then…

8 Likes

Welcome back to OG, @wolfshadow63 ! It is nice to see old schoolers find way back :slight_smile:

I think for most of us - including me - it has all started here on OG !

3 Likes

I been nosing around,and figuring the site out…I see I can get a Oldschool badge? Only time im on PC is home…

I never log on from phone…Anyway,Feeling kind of like home. So much has changed in the MJ world…

Thanks!! for the quick response…Heard OG was back up awhile ago.Was a little concerned about security ect,
Will be active around the boards just as soon as can get a little better with the keys…I look back at some of the things I did with PC back then and wonder how I did it!!..I was actually “living” in/off the land for a decade!! I found OG about 5 years into that part of my life…Found the site in a High times magazine 2000/01?..First time I ever sat down at a computer was to get help to find this website>>The rest is history!! Thanks LJ!!

7 Likes

As far I can remember… the old Overgrow was my first forum I did visit !
I guess in that time by the name Mr.XX

SpeesCees

4 Likes

wb @wolfshadow63 !
DS

3 Likes

Back on OG round 2002. Under Jonblaise.

Started a thread with some fine Chilean genetics but can’t seem to find the pics now

I remember BOG, Bubbleman. .

Just diagnosed with seizures so looking to start medicating

8 Likes

Hey OG, I was lost but now I’m found.
Found OG in 1999, as I was teaching myself how use a computer. For those that remember 98 Second edition, it was an ugly time, as I crashed my system so much back then.
My very first searches were to find, Libertarians, and weed hounds.
I lurked until late in 2000 until I gather up enough courage to jump in and do it.
I made a donation to foolgirl, and my love with OG blossomed big big.
I fell head over heels in love with the archives and when I learned to Gallery dive, there was gold in them post and pictures!!
Started to build a NGB Stealth box, then into Freedom Buckets, and out go the lights!!
Same handle then as now!!
webe

11 Likes

Hi All,. I was originally Hapycampr on Og1. My very first indoor grow was modeled after Maliboo’s C13 thread. That was many moons ago. I’m happy to be back.

6 Likes

Oh man was that some bloat ware! The problem was everything went into System32 and bogged down the OS. I remember having to reinstall that POS every couple of months. That’s when I switched to Linux for my daily use and kept Windows just for Starcraft.

2 Likes

Hey ReikoX, I was just and old shop dog up to that point, welding, fabricating, and building printing presses. Had good mechanical skills, but a computer!! Neanderthal meets technology. It was ugly…real ugly.
Loving that OG is back.

7 Likes