Any original OG members back?

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LICENSE TO GROW!!! Im not yelling at you, im yelling for u! That is awesome! I wish you well on your noble endeavor. Thanx for your part in helping to overgrow the world from Uruguay. :grin:

2 Likes

I wonder if Lucas (ask Lucas) or Krusty (Krusty buckets) are still kicking

4 Likes

Neither have popped up here yet… yet…

2 Likes

When OG shut down years ago me and several others “OG Orphins” ended up at IC Magazine forum. I was digging through the archive folder and found where I had backed up my grow thread in case IC Mag went down too.

Here’s a few screen shots with OG references I felt like sharing here. Remember any of these names?

5 Likes

Did I really see @ncga and @muir around here. It’s been more than a minute boys…

Sinc.
Sb

5 Likes

dayum. SB resurfaces. There’s a FB page called Overgrow Reunion where quite a few of the77 and the original OG and CW are. PM to find it if youre on FB. Id love to catch up with ya.

4 Likes

Are “noobs” locked out of PM usage? Hit me with the link if you dont mind old man :wink:
I notice @pi and @t2 or is that @Toker2 cheers y’all

2 Likes

Nvr mind. Fumbled through the PM thing

2 Likes

Yup I’m so glad to see this back up and running. Thank and much love to you brother. I learned almost everything I know from my friends here. There are a lot of successful businesses that started on here back in the day. Old username was Ag8lkr.

5 Likes

Hi All,

I have just spent 30 minutes looking through a couple of email accounts to see if there is any info from when I was on the original OG and then the upgraded site before it got the federal squelch.

Like many of you this somewhat dates all of us. But that’s also wonderful. We were all able to experience a site that was at least a decade ahead of it’s time…

I didn’t contribute a lot of media back then, but I loved the photo gallery. Some people back then and still now could make amazing hash extracts.

Super happy this place is here.
Cheers!

8 Likes

Hello there , old OG member checking in again , any of the old og’ers around?

8 Likes

Damn I must be a noob I thought this reply was in another thread LOL ah well

must be this sour diesel :smiley:

8 Likes

Im probably posting in the wrong place so im sorry. Ima OOG looking for another OOG member by the name of ozziegrower. Ozziegrower its your mate from across the pond! If you find your way here, and i think you will…pm me!
Peace ,pot & microdot

2 Likes

I wish there was a member list from OG. I think I recall a member, Oldbushygrower. or Something like that. Always enjoyed the posts / photos from that member.

3 Likes

Your recall is partially correct, BushyOldGrower was his handle and he is on here, albeit not as active as before - @BogSeeds

Lots of oldschool OG folks here, lots of new overgrowers too. It’s a solid forum, welcome

7 Likes

That’s amazing!!!

Also oddly enough I can remember other user’s but not my own. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Does anyone remember 3 little birds?

4 Likes

BOG he went on to be quit the breeder. You can find his genetics on line.

2 Likes

Does BOG have a website?

1 Like

I don’t believe so, it’s been a long time since I checked . I do know they have been sold thru various seed company’s.

1 Like