Any original OG members back?

When I punched in overgrown.com I thought I jumped into the way back machine. I’m so happy I could just hit the rest of this 9lb hammer and go to bed. I be exploring the site tomorrow, till then… this is Atmos, seeyah when I seeyah.

8 Likes

katsu_bluebird is in the house

10 Likes

Hi… @katsu …I hope all is well…

5 Likes

What’s up @katsu welcome home!

3 Likes

welcome back @katsu !
there are some of your 2002/3 pics still online at CW. :slight_smile:
DS

7 Likes

That’s so cool - I thought those pics were gone for good!

7 Likes

I was a fairly active member on the original OG until the end as well as Reeferman’s old forum (which didn’t last much longer) with the same username.

7 Likes

Wow, I do a random (not done in years) overgrow search and see it’s up again. Now I see Katsu is here too? I don’t think I knew you back in the day but I have heard a lot about your legendary cut since then. I recently scored a set of Chocolate Diesel F2’s I plan on popping in a couple weeks. Welcome back

8 Likes

Good to see you again BOG. Still love your gear as much as I did back in the day.

7 Likes

Man it’s been a long time…I joined in the early 2000s. I remember how disappointed I was when it was shut down. I learned so much from other members posts and even tried contributing some observations of my own from time to time if I thought it was helpful, being a newbie grower and all… I wish I could remember my user name from before, it may have been Natis or nattnatt, something along the lines of that as it referred to my dogs name, but age and too many joints have blurred my memory on that.As others have done, I would occasionally google “overgrow” and voila, it’s baaaaack… love it and Karma all around for reviving a useful and educational source for Cannabis…

10 Likes

Hey, I’m here from the 2001ish era, never seen a legal state in my life, like the cubs, maybe next year

7 Likes

Bog!###!!
Always wanted to get some lowryder from you but never got the opportunity, glad to see you’re back!

6 Likes

Hi all! original-mostly-lurker from florida, new name. this is a surprise. great to see some familiar faces. i was just talking with my brother last week, reminiscing…had found some seeds of questionable origin in some old boxes and we laughed about all the “duds” I had ordered and unknowingly threw away because they were too well hidden inside the packing material…took me a few tries to figure that one out. maybe now i’ll remember where those came from! and yes, i’m going to give them a shot.

10 Likes

Hi @mmddyyyy, welcome back!

Glad you are out of the shadows. P.s. love the user name.

Would love to see a journal run on the seeds you’ve discovered…

4 Likes

well, lol, i’m thinking you only have 3.5 more years to wait for that first journal entry.

4 Likes

WoW! I just tried an old link and almost fell out when it came up!!!
I was a lurker mostly, early LED player(not producer).
OG was the most important site for my real education, lots of 70’s bunk went out the window when I learned from the masters.

Rasputen

10 Likes

Hey A great Welcome back

Bare

6 Likes

I was an original OG member way back when. To be honest, I was 15 and 16 when I was a member so I don’t know if that even counts lol. I never thought it would come back to be honest. I just thought I’d give it one last try since I was attempting to do my first “adult” grow, and here I am. I am 31 now to give you a sense of how many years ago that was. It is good to be back. I learned a lot when I was younger about growing. I’m continuing to learn each and every day. I am most grateful for the wisdom and knowledge here. Thanks everybody!

8 Likes

Very Niiiiiiiice!

I was riahgorf_1 from 1999 till the disappearance. I met many fine people, Sunny, MzJill, Subcool, BOG, just to name a few and I learned so much from all of them and many others as well. I never posted any grow shots because I was deep in the heart of prohibition land (Oklahoma) at the time, these days we are free and clear with a kickass medical law in place so it’s on now!

I was telling a friend about the stash box I made and posted on OG back in the day and thought I would try to find a pic of it for him to see so I typed my old username and overgrow in google and you guys popped up. Who’d a thunk?

I made the GrowFAQ back in the day. :wink:

Anyhow here’s how it’s been goin for me lately.

You all taught me well, thanks again,

fr0g_D

P.S. Who remembers Truestoners Chat?

23 Likes

Welcome back @riahgorl_1, fellow Oklahoman… I probably perused that growfaq entry back when I was a wee lurker.

7 Likes