Any original OG members back?

OLD LOGO

13 Likes

I believe I was a member 10 or 12 years ago and I am delighted to see the site rise up again. My name way back when was gardentoad.

12 Likes

Hey I’m Ms Belle from the old days😊. So glad OG is back.

13 Likes

Great to be back! I think I was simply “Dread” back then, and my OG does actually stand for overgrow :stuck_out_tongue: Been using that since its demise at least.

12 Likes

Ocean Grown Dread …

6 Likes

Back again, been years since I was on here, back in the Krusty, Noone, Reaper and Acry4hellp era.

Howdy folks, did you miss me?

7 Likes

Hello one and all I’m an original OG from before the dark days began… Overgrow was a grow site like none I’ve ever seen before or since and was gutted when I lost my grow diaries ect.
This is literally the first post I have made to this site and as soon as I saw this thread I knew what had to be done lol

I’m from the UK and love everything about growing… If I can help I will.
See you all around :+1:

12 Likes

You’ve got a similar story to me… OG going down to the ArCees scared me out of growing for a long time.

In all honesty, living in the land of 4 legal plants, this last month or so I’ve been lurking the forums thinking about those names and style of growing again… In addition to those names, we can add Heath’s name to the list for inspiration.

Looking at my 25.5’x13.5’x7.5’ uninterrupted and unfinished area in my basement…

7 Likes

Yes!!! So happy to be back.

Found this place in 2002 and read and learned everything I could. I tried icmag after and loved posting bud shots there because of the limit overgrow imposed on file size and what not, but it never had the same vibe.

Anyway glad to be here. Would love to see all the old photos and posts if it’s ever possible.

Cant wait to see this site explode… there us no real resource as comprehensive.

11 Likes

There’s no place like home!

15 Likes

I am back! I think,my handle waa Scrogdawg. Back then stealth cabinets were the rage and now you can just buy tent kits. I got seeds from Gypsy Nirvana on here. BOG sent me Bogglegum… I was on the forum getting advice and researching for 6 months before getting a C31 cabinet. Great to be back.

13 Likes

Hey!! I’m from 2002 generation, proud Canadian grower. This site as a young lad helped me learn to grow. I had members back then share their knowledge, seeds with me (G13) and met a member who helped me learn how to deal with the basics and cloning. This site taught me the base of everything I know today. I was happy when I stumble into it the other day. I’m older now more experienced and ready to share with anyone wanting some tips. Can’t wait to learn a few new tricks along the way as well. My old Handel was Mongobongo. I remember my buddy CPTNCanuck he still around? Anyways here is a few polaroids of my first few grows which were successful because of this site

15 Likes

Hola @Mongobongo

Another Cannadhian cool

Enjoy the place

I was also from the 2002 classes

Bare

7 Likes

Northern Dude here…I was a mentor back in the day…Member of the old farts club…lol

9 Likes

@NorthernDude I remember you believe it or not! Welcome home haha glad you are back!

Mongo :v:

5 Likes

Nice to find the place!..I’ll be around!

6 Likes

I was a member back in the day, way before RC got busted. Back in the days of Bonguru and Gypsy Nirvana. I am and always have been VirginBudGrower. I would love to connect with some old farts. Like Happyjack420 or Gunny.
Peace

10 Likes

@VirginBudGrower Welcome back!!

5 Likes

I’ve been around for awhile…and from the original OG site…same name…glad to be back and learning every day…
Peace my family
DrkestStar

7 Likes

She’s a beautiful looking drop of stoniness :ok_hand::heart:

3 Likes