Any original OG members back?

Okay but seriously…is Plural Of Mongoose back?

2 Likes

Nathan Nice? PureEvil?

Roger Clark is in prison:

2 Likes

HOLY FUCK :scream: Welp, that’s some dogshit. See what happens when you take Overgrow away???

1 Like

Yeah that’s from a time long ago , that guy mongoose really had a way of ruffling some feathers and keeping the community on it’s toes…crazy to see what he went off and did after all the forum drama he was involved with, honestly I wouldn’t be suprised if you just typing in his handle didn’t trigger some computer to turn on somewhere and start analyzing this whole thread.

7 Likes

As if it wasn’t already.

2 Likes

I won some type of contest that mongoose ran way back when and my prize was a couple of packs of seeds and a copy of Mr nice…signed by Howard marks. I still have the seeds in deep state storage,maybe someday. We became friendly after that and i must say he was a really nice guy. I’m sorry to hear about his troubles

5 Likes

Webfish here.
If you recognize the name you know what parts I played in the creation of both OG and CW, as well as the 77.
It’s good to see so many here after close to 20 years. Still a great hobby, it’s still just as fun now as it was then, and I hope the brotherhood still as strong now as it was then.

11 Likes

Welcome aboard @Webfish , I remember your handle from back in the day. The brotherhood is defiantly strong here on the new OG. Glad you have found your way here. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello Webfish! Nice to have you here, thanks for joining (again)!

5 Likes

Nothing worse than having PoM roll up on you…on the net…

3 Likes

He definitely had a way about him that left a strong impression.
Its pretty crazy that the usa can extradite and imprison a canadian out of thaiwan over drug laws.
I know there was more then that going on supposedly but I think some of it was made up to seal the deal.

3 Likes

Hi All,

I hope this Forum will be as much Fun as the Original Forum was and that there won’t be “Flame Wars” or Usage of Insults when Having a Discussion with Different Points of Views…

I was from the Original Overgrow Forums, though it’s been a While so I don’t remember What was my Username but I can always look for it…not to mention I for sure have changed Email! (Though I’m pretty sure which one I used before…)

Also wondering how many of us have made it back!

As soon as I heard about a “Overgrow Forum” and it wasn’t referring to the Old one, I immediately Searched and Registered!

Like I said though, with how Things are now and all the Online Aggressivity, Insults and Personal attacks going on, I REALLY Hope we’ll be able to keep it Chill like the Old Forums were!

Cheers!
SunnyHours89.

7 Likes

Welcome back! Not too much drama here, many styles and ways to go about things. It’s a whole new world compared to before hehe

3 Likes

5 Likes

still kickin down here in the swamps of florida…sure miss the old place…

10 Likes

Oh my. You guys are here ? Holy shit, I went to defcon 5 after the site closed. It broke my heart.

Started early as Tspotter then I was Tspot. I came before the second karma-system and the big boom of people. I need to read this thread… Im almost fucking crying.

SHIT GUYS I MISSED YOU !!!

11 Likes

Welcome to OG 2.0 @Tspot

4 Likes

Webby, great to see you and welcome to OG 2.0. Yes I would say the spirit lives on here. Hope you come around often to lend your experience and perspective to the scene. peace -b420

6 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes