Any rks fans out and about

4 Likes

If it was in stock i would throw in just out of curiosity.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s this guy as well Iā€™ve contemplated ordering from him before there is also a Portuguese seller who has Tahoe OG x rks that intrigues me too donā€™t know if any rks is to be really found or just some funky terps arenā€™t a sweet skunk unfortunately there is no scratch and sniff internet

3 Likes

With so many options out there you would think someone in Cali or Colorado would be able to buy some in a dispensary rks would be craft cannabis gold

Hence I donā€™t buy into it

1 Like

I would pay a 100 dollars for an 8th just once for the nostalgia factorā€¦Iā€™m not alone

7 Likes

Me on the other hand, I wouldnt. Nothing ive ever come across has been that straight up skunk stanky. Closest was ā€œG13ā€ weā€™d get in college. Someone had a cut of some seriously foul shit, no idea if it was 88g13 blah blah blah, something else w it crossed or whatever. But it stank to high hell, was consistent everytime you got a bag in smell and appearance, and when I got the cut, was consistent to what we were buying. But more of a shit mixed w earth/coffee smell than a skunkā€™s ass. But ridiculous chunky fat ass buds. Not too far from your hood @TheShowMeHomie in SoILL

1 Like

Yeah we contemplated moving to that side of the river last year

I dont know the authenticity of it just know a lot of people have been searching, its personally not somethimg im after bc i have to control scent and that would not make it easy. Its an old man with a big beard that said hes had it for a long time

1 Like

I would gladly pay 100 for an eighth of it myself. I had what was just being called skunk by my older brother when i was 15 or so. I probably bought 3 bags of it. Straight up dead skunk smell and it was very loud. Smell the whole room in 2 bags in your pocket. I truly believe if it was around whoever had it would be so proud they would show it off. I also got a strain called catpiss from my brother that came from the same guy. Straight up cat piss smell and some of the best smoke i have ever had.

5 Likes

If someone is doing this, Iā€™m so in!!! If I wasnā€™t doing the freakshow right now, I would be browsing and asking for suggestions.

2 Likes

Yeah, what we got was similar in loudness, just not skunk. More Dookie or butthole than skunk.

But thats how we got the connect- my now wife (while I was working the latenight weekend shift at Wendyā€™s) rolls thru the drive thru yelling at me about this weed, smell hit me out the drive thru window.

Her and her brother were walking down the street, tracked down the smell to a guy walking around w a backpack and asked him if he had anything to sell. We then had the hook up for 2+ years til I got a cut. Good times!

2 Likes

I also use to get a strain called dogshit. Smelled like babyshit to me. It was the only thing at the time as strong as the og kush he also had. It also resembled the og kush in appearance.

2 Likes

Now Iā€™m looking at the med-man west coast sour dieselā€¦

• ā€œSmells like gas, kerosene, diesel. Very potent. big yield, fast growth. Charcoal filters will not mask the odor. Nose will penetrate concrete walls.ā€ *
    And the silver skunkā€¦
  • ā€œEspect some real road kill in some phenos.ā€ *
2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Whoā€™s the baby that shit in the OG Kush?! Unforgivable!

2 Likes

On that note mr nice shitā€¦ has a pheno that smells like green baby shit. Really

6 Likes

Something drying in my closet has a rust and shit smell killing the upstairs of my house right now

4 Likes

I was wondering if that name had anything to do with a smell. Lol. That is mr. Nice version of skunk 1 correct?

1 Like

I personally think itā€™s a cross or bxā€¦but its labed skunk1(afghan dom)Ɨskunk1

3 Likes

Those sound fantastic! $30 shipping!! Are they delivered by a Royal Mounty in person? $30 shipping.

1 Like