Anybody else like to fish?

My state(Calif) has 2 days a year where no license is required & one is this weekend so maybe I’ll break my drought here. :pray: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

Thinking about cheating too. :smiling_imp: i.e. a few hooks on a line & a rock & go do other shit with my rod… :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I’m itchin to get back out myself.
Fall fishing is spectacular with all the fall colors.
Love to fish when I aint sweating my balls off and the lace wings ain’t biting.
Another week or so and the big sunnies be putting on the feed bag, northerns will be getting fat, crappies be a gorging themselves.
Winnie and ten mile lake will be visited 2-2 1/2: lb ring perch eat better than a walleye.

8 Likes

Fall is the best time for me as well. Fraction of people on the lake. Little Jimmy had to put Daddy’s jet skis away. Quiet, crisp air, and hungry muskies.

Now I’ve got a tear in my eye.

5 Likes

Ya it do…

3 Likes

Salmon run is coming!! Woo hoo! Then off to chase some steelhead.

5 Likes

Lake Trout…

16 Likes

Damn brotha, nice catch!!

4 Likes

Definitely American! :sweat_smile: :whale:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Ahh… I can be close to a Canadian, eh? Have family property in northern Idaho, mile from Canada and 5 from Montana. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Awesome. What state are you in, or country? I haven’t seen lake trout close to that size since Montana.

2 Likes

so-good-with-my-rod-i-make-fish-come-large

10 Likes

I played baseball with a guy named Duane Pennock from Bonner’s Ferry, Idaho. We were dorm mates and I loved to hear his stories about life up there. The hunting and fishing right outside his door and playing ball in a small town were like a dream to me. He always said there was a lot of guerilla growing up there and I believe they grow a lot of hops as well.

4 Likes

Yeah I know bonners pretty well. My family has been in that town for years. Tons of fishing and hunting around. I just go up and visit but I’m sure there are some big grows up there.

4 Likes

Had to share with you guys.

11 Likes

Oh man :joy:… I’m trying to hold back the tears. Lol

3 Likes

I know right!! I started laughing at the sandals, then read the first comment/question, laughed harder…read the response, it was full on hardcore laughing…actually LOLing.

3 Likes

I live in a city of 1.2million people and lucky enough to have a valley with a little creek that feeds lake ontario beside my apartment building.Get a great run of chinook salmon up it.They will be running in the next couple of weeks again.happy fishing all.

12 Likes

nice man .
I caught this rainbow in the Bowmanville creek christmas eve 98 I think it was.

14 Likes

I fish the credit,humber,rouge,duffins,oshawa,bomanville and the ganny.bomanville was one or my favourites…nice catch,love the rainbow acrobats and fight

3 Likes

I assume your in Oregon?!