Anyone know where I can get rks

What does rks stand for. Forgive my ignorance.

2 Likes

Road kill skunk :nose:

3 Likes

It would probably be easier to make a new one than to find the original!

4 Likes

I really don’t want that, I got the Ancestral Skunk #1 seeds to find a good sativa dominant sweet pheno. I’m finding lots of intersex and low germination rates (expected with over 20 year old seeds). I got three females from 50 seeds and have one that I will keep and run again. I still have 200 more seeds to sort through, so maybe I’ll find something special and.share with everyone.

9 Likes

This is how freaky she is, and I have been growing her for 3 years now, this is a near perfect run right now, this happened 2 runs ago when a pump failed and she didn’t eat for a day…she does not forgive nor forget, but the end product is by far the most potent cannabis i have ever smoked and I have been toking right at 40 years now…

Right

Wrong [ getting pissed 2 weeks before harvest]

11 Likes

Just curious, ever try growing her in an organic living soil?

2 Likes

No sir, when she was given to me she came with instructions and I followed them to the letter. I saw no need to mess with success since she is so hard to grow and the grower who gifted it to me can grow her perfectly. It’s a simple case of monkey see…monkey do…guess us old school dudes see no reason to muck around with success, we get it done and move on. It does seem a lot of the younger generations keep on trying to reinvent the wheel when it comes to growing, and that’s fine until they ask for advise then tell you why they wont do it the way you advised them, keeps a lot of old timers from sharing their simple steps that made them very successful.

Dont get me wrong, its good to try new things, just not when they are new things to you, it makes sense to do things the way they were shown to work perfectly and to try and repeat it enough times you understand it well enough to make well informed decisions. Lots of folks just really like to work with their plants daily…I figured out how to help them the best I could and then get out of the way and let them grow…most of the really good growers use the same approach and imho it is the main reason they are successful. :peace:

10 Likes
4 Likes

Like …well there is that damn 20 character thing too.

1 Like

I’ve got a rare pack of Bodhi Seeds called Skunk 91. It’s Chem 91 x RKS. I’ll pop these probably next summer and make some F2s and crosses. I’m pretty pumped to grow these out!

11 Likes

Skunk 91

22 Likes

i’d love to trade you some of my f2s for some of your f2s :smiley: :smiley: much love :peace:

7 Likes

dogbud (yeah THE) x rks x (Chem d x DNL)

Should have some interesting shit I’ll be looking thru a couple hunnid soon

4 Likes

Rare because it had issues and was not released for good reason.

5 Likes

Oh thank you soooooo much for that wonderful information buddy

5 Likes

Still pop them they’ll be fire

there was hermi probs with like all of his rks gear

3 Likes

Prob been suggested already but med man has a rks

1 Like

i have some old skunk that i bekive to be rks

5 Likes

here is my new rks stud from 2

1 Like

this skunk is an old one passed down fronm a family member who has had since 90s it throws rks pheno and scent always but has sativa leaning phenos sativa is where the rks is

4 Likes