Anyone know where I can get rks

how close to rks did it get or how load is she ?

2 Likes

do you have any seed or be breeding any i live in australia and have been looking for this shit for like 20 years true rks hasnt been in this country for so long and yea its gone people stopped using it cuz it stank to much

3 Likes

I have almost 200 Ancestral Skunk #1 seeds. These seeds were an open field pollination from the early 90ā€™s. Germination rates are low (about 10%), but if there is some RKS to be found, itā€™s in these seeds somewhere. If someone is serious and has the time to pop them, message me and we can work something out.

6 Likes

He also has a rap career (medman)

Iā€™d say theyā€™re prolly each about as good as one another

1 Like

All right folks, the seeds have all been spoken for. Good luck everyone.

7 Likes

Just wanted to give a bit of background on these seeds, where they came from and where you can get more.

If you want to order them, itā€™s called Ancestral Skunk #1, they are sold in packs of 100.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s how mine came out, watch out for intersex traits, seems a few people had issues.

13 Likes

Oh wow thatā€™s crazyness!

1 Like

How were the smells?

1 Like

Nothing stood out, mostly myrcene and some sweet undertones. Nothing skunky really. Potency was average with a creeper effect on all three. One cured to almost flavorless. Smooth, but totally neutralā€¦ weird.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been skeptical of the ancestral skunk. Iā€™m not a huge skunkman believer though so itā€™s definitely due to my bias. I hope someone finds flat out road kill in there. Good on ya @ReikoX for giving the opportunity.

4 Likes

Well Iā€™m on the job

So

this guy reporting for duty

You report @ReikoX really makes me hope I find something a bit different for sure

Iā€™d like a good skunk in my life
my cut of skunk I have is actually order then any living skunk Sam has

2 Likes

Like seriously Iā€™m hoping these affie 79 xmas (burnt DMT male) x my skunk will produce traits Iā€™m looking for.

I just need a solid male for le skunk and itā€™s on

Or ever hopefully these ancestral skunks.
itā€™ll be a thorough report

Iā€™m intrigued but knowing that generally donā€™t trust mega breeders wares

I want that MI corn field skunk

3 Likes

Also on that note I might as well start a thread on germinating old seeds.

Iā€™ll have aloe, ga3, ful power, alfalfa tea, worm casting juice or whatever the fuck, as well as agar and carbs with nutrient mix and possibly hormones introduced as well.

1 Like

iā€™m hoping to find something skunky in my UGORG blues ā€¦ itā€™s blues (uk skunk cut) x killerskunk - havenā€™t smelled that stank skunk in almost 2 decades

1 Like

Yeah I gotta pop my livers BX3

I had a few Blueā€™s seeds made with the U.K. Cut couple years ago. I didnā€™t see any skunky, but who knows what pheno is where.

1 Like

Thatā€™s my issue, as well. After the ancestral skunk came out, I reread the articles about Sam the Skunk man being a snitch, and it kinda made my decision for me.

2 Likes

The article about Dave Watson (Sam Skunkman) has been out for a long time. Iā€™m sure itā€™s filled with half truths. The fact is, Sam and Rob have done a lot for cannabis regardless of motivation.

4 Likes

Hey @LED_Seedz. Remember my posted interest in your hippy slayer, or any cross, from a cpl of months ago? Any news regarding how this old hippie can get slayed? Thanks! Much respect!
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes