Apollo 11 Genius F4 Open Pollination by Bodhi - Preservation

Those plants look great! Very pretty.

I actually grew out quite a few spice brothers strains back in the day. 4 or 5 iirc. I had a mom of their Black Spice around for a number of years.

6 Likes

Very very cool man :ok_hand:

I’m sititn back n a couple bean bags (gotta have one for the feet, dontchaknow :grin:), doob rolled and lit, I’m in for the long haul :grin::ok_hand::metal:

6 Likes

Looks like we have got ourselves a run folks!!

I am going to sterilize some media now and get most of these planted!

44 Likes

Yeehaw, you’re cooking now :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Absolutely magical. Thanks for bring this blast, back from the past. Best results and positive vibes for the journey.

4 Likes

Great start :+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Ha! I’ve had this same project in mind and was next up for me too! I have alot of older beans that need preserved in my vault! Alas, these are getting quite old. Original packaging circa 2016-2017 so…

Best of luck @Hemlock !! I’ll be keeping a close eye on your progress!

33 Likes

This one was actually a surprise for me, I have only had this pack a couple months. It was just a right place right time, but I knew as soon as I won the auction a preservation in the next year was on! I had a different pack scheduled in this slot but had to pull it a week before germ.

14 Likes

Ok, everyone 7 out of 11 had nice tails and are in soil now. 2 more are popped and will likely hit soil tomorrow as long as they progress. The remaining 2 haven’t cracked yet, they will get another day or 2 before I manually crack them.

22 Likes

looking great so far,

1 Like

I grew A-11 back in the days of OG 1.0. I went nuts for it, after Bros Grimm, I grew Joey Weed’s and Resevoir’s A-11 G4. I loved it all, with the G4 being my go to.
And nowadays I wish that I had kept it…
Intently watching this.

Best of luck. :+1:

Pics circa '02 -03.

47 Likes

Nice strain to pull out of the archives! Looking forward to following along with a fistful of joints and a comfy spot at the bar. Waiting intently for the sign ups instructions :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Good luck on your project! :pray:

4 Likes

me too! How’s it going everyone? I’m a medical grower in the 707 redwood lostcoastand been after genius for at least 10-15 years. i need a miracle but dont we all?

7 Likes

Awesome! Pulling up a chair

3 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: Bodhi’s incredible genetics, I’m following it very closely, brother. Success

3 Likes

Now how did I miss the start of this one? Pulling up a seat and putting the topic into ‘Watching’ mode.

3 Likes

The Apollo 11 F4 Genius , I have kept around for a few years now, from the Useful pack I popped . In all her glory outdoors.
It is still my main daily smoke.

I really regret not OP F2ing that pack.
Goodluck with your seed making.

36 Likes

Only just about every day

:v: :skull: :rose:

4 Likes

Today’s update

The 7 I planted last night are above soil, tomorrow the shells should drop.

The 2 with short tails grew an inch overnight and are now planted.

The remaining 2 did not crack overnight so I just did manually.

So we are 9/11 going at this point and they seem strong and vigorous.

31 Likes