Double Dipped Strawberry F2 in Honor of useful

Heys guys, Danny here!
In honor of useful and the many preservation runs already happening for certain strains across many platforms I’m going to start my own Double Dipped Strawberry run to keep that line going.
This line is special to me because it was the first thing I EVER ran indoors.
This strain was super terpy, resin filled and smelled like candy, rails of trichcomes down the leaves. It pushed me to grow indoors and made one of my fantasies a reality!
I will take the 3 fem seeds I have and select my favorite 2 females and reverse the 3rd onto them.
Here’s the very foxtailed cannabis from my first grow, alot has changed since then and I cannot wait to see a side by side of my first grow and now.

I just cracked the three girls today so in the next 48 hrs I will be putting them under soil. I’m only going to veg these girls long enough to get clones and then reverse the one that I like the least!

Again, this was only made possible through the kindness from @Heph I offered to pay full price on a thread for these seeds and he gave me them completely free no strings attached!

For seeds and giving them out, it’ll be first come first serve. I will count the seeds after I’m done and have a sign up!! So stay tuned and stay here for some cool stuff!

90 Likes

Sounds good! Any idea of the lineage? The described aroma is tickling my fancy.

5 Likes

Thats impressive nugguge for a first grow. I hope it grows great man!

2 Likes

Chocolate covered strawberries by exotic and chocolate diesel cut he had!

11 Likes

Haven’t grown anything that frosty since. I really think it’s the chocolate diesel dad tho.

6 Likes

Subbed and exited to see these!

1 Like

Love to follow along and see some more Useful Seeds gear being run. Best of luck with the grow!!

5 Likes

That’s a cool looking thing to do, best of luck for success!

2 Likes

You want more beans to look through? I’m guessing I have some in the fridge.

16 Likes

SOME MORE DOUBLE DIPPED?!?! Are you sure man?!

5 Likes

For sure. No problem at all. Give me a few minutes and I’ll come back with how many I have in there.

12 Likes

Thank you brother you will be first to receive the f2 and the other exciting breeding I’m doing currently!

6 Likes

Hey @DannylovesCannabis , I have to move this out of the Co-op section as it is for approved Co-op runs only and this was never brought to the @coopactiongroup for voting. If you wish for this to be a Co-op then you need to go to the Co-op voting thread and make that request. I will put it in the #indoor-growing\Growroom Diaries section for now and it can be moved back if you wish to make it a Co-op run and it get’s approved. You cool with that?

10 Likes

I didn’t mean to out in coop just breeding I apologise!!!

7 Likes

Sounds like a great strain excited to watch.

3 Likes

No problem at all bud, don’t sweat it. I just wanted to explain before I moved it as it is your thread. Best of luck with your project, hope they grow well for you :v:

4 Likes

Thanks for being so active and getting on my mistakes brother :pray:

5 Likes

No worries, looks like a super frosty strain. Useful did some amazing work.

5 Likes

I have seven beans in there. If I want to get rid of some seeds do I start a thread or something? I just saw quite a few I’ll never get to and would rather someone who will grow them out have them.

8 Likes

Just go to this thread @PatHealy . It’s for anyone who wants to pass out some seeds.

5 Likes