Apollo 11 Genius F4 Open Pollination by Bodhi - Preservation

Morning update, these will definitely slow down as the plants grow.

I may be weird but I love this time of the grow, so much happens so fast. Having to be so careful and the minor coaxing into life, idk it’s my favorite.

So all 9 that have been planted are above soil with the shells off, I assume most cotyledons will be open tonight. I will snap a pic then.

The 2 I manually cracked last night now have tails showing and hopefully can be planted in the next 24 hours.

32 Likes

Meant to post this DAYS ago

best of luck on everything here and thanks for the hard work and letting us all follow along :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Great job on the germ brother, hopefully be able to run with all 11!

3 Likes

1 more night for the last 1, the other straggler is in the tray now.

35 Likes

some happy looking sprouts :seedling: :face_with_monocle: :green_heart:

4 Likes

This is one of if not my favorite part of this forum. I love these journals. Keep up the good work and good luck. I hope you wind up with a ton of beans.

7 Likes

Pulling up my big toadstool :mushroom::upside_down_face::v:
Listening to a potcast episode with duke diamond rn and he’s talking a lot about Apollo and genius

5 Likes

I’m officially excited and following along. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Great strain, ran this one a few years back… had 3 females very stable and similar to each other… was a nice fruity uplifting smoke

5 Likes

39 Likes

Looks great bud, you are killing it right now, keep up the good work :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I’m late to the show but brought extra hammocks! Very cool project and we wish you all the luck with it!

2 Likes

I like the colors on those buds; they’re absolutely beautiful.

3 Likes

Not the best shots I have of her indoors. Just the easiest to get to and I am lazy lol Pretty sure I posted my whole Apollo F4 Genius adventures here on OG.

41 Likes

That looks great man. Well done!

3 Likes

Good stuff any lemon terps? Apollo a good one, more chilled out version of c99.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say lemon terps. But I completely agree with the chilled down version of c99. Especially as I have grown a fairly extensive amount of c99 over the years.
I refer to this cut of Apollo 11 as just that. A feminine version of c99. Much more relaxed and not rocket fuel lift off. Really enjoyable , focused high. Perfect for artists across all formats.
Maybe that is in fact the more masculine version ? Not all hopped up on emotions ? lol A little joke for the tender hearted.

14 Likes

It actually has terps myself and many others have never smelled before. We know this is my Apollo as soon as they smell it.

11 Likes

Tonight’s update: The last seed is planted, above soul and shell removed. I have had to help this one every step of the way so I don’t think it’s out of the woods yet.

So for now 11/11

22 Likes

12 Likes