Are your outdoor plants flowering?

I had the same issue with the autos I had outside as well…

We need some different gear for the northeast climate. A lot of the west coast stuff doesn’t really work in the Hudson valley — just too humid.

4 Likes

For summer, not much an issue if they are photos. Fall was my issue in the past, bag seed was always long running sativas, pushing against the first frost. Indicas that finished in sept / october were hard to come by back then. What I planted outdoors I thought was one thing, mostly indicas, but come to find out its pretty much unknown genetics ugh. I think a strain that finishes in mid october, maybe first two weeks of october, would be sweet. Late enough to miss august’s humidity with smaller buds, early enough to beat the frost…

1 Like

Southeast New Mexico. 3 of 4 have started flowering.

One is flowering pretty hard.

9 Likes

Matanuska Thunder Heads…not growing for yields, just had some spare clones so I just tossed them in my vegetable garden instead of tossing in the garbage.

I’m thinking of pollinating my smallest Matanuska Thunder Head with my Vietnam Thunder Fuck pollen…

I will pollinate this one with my Vietnam Thunder Fuck pollen…

10 Likes

My mystery plant maybe a Romulan ? 6’ x 6’ feet she getting fat . N . California plenty of time for the buds to fatten up P8262248 P8262251

18 Likes

Oh ya gonna be a bountiful harvest once there ready.
We’ve already lost the battle on late flowering plants here had a couple nights already in the single digits won’t be long to frost at night .

3 Likes

She is a beast @gramps
Lookin great out there

2 Likes

35N
Pine Tar Gush and Pine Tar Bastard

8 Likes

Lil mama is picking up speed.

10 Likes

West side of Oklahoma City. My outdoor girl is about the same far along as yours.

1 Like

SE Missouri started flowering august now I’ve got brown tips again, any thoughts?

5 Likes

Could be the soil or it could be getting very hot inside those plastic buckets. The roots won’t like that.

2 Likes

P8312269 Dong forest of Banana Mango today .

12 Likes

Wow monsters so do they smell banana or mango ?

1 Like

Right now smoked tropical fruit P8312284

13 Likes

That’s cool too banana smell and taste would be a bonus after a cure . Don’t know if I’ve ever had a banana strain everything seems to be on the fruity side or candy . Stinky feet or cat piss weird but good.

1 Like

Barely west of OKC, Oklahoma
About halfway between Yukon and Mustang. Flowering good here.

2 Likes

11 Likes

That is a massive plant

1 Like

What have you got going there ? Looks stinky and sticky .

2 Likes