Argo's three in veg and three in flower

The tent doing well LA Shooting at 48 days flower (front). NL-REDUX - Reveg is making a come back from a bad chemical burn.(back)

ASAD two have shown female

I have spotted the early signs of PM on the LA Shooting so bummed. I’m getting the si out here in a sec and going to get some wash from the overpriced rip off store.

have a good work week

8 Likes

Good day good people. Well the battle with the pm has fired back up I am going to try every other application of si spray and some bush doctor fungicide
Well i sprayed everything down with some bush doctor force of nature fungicide. It has a mix of cottonseed,corn ,garlic oils and bicarbonate. I drenched them last night and then again this morning. I hit both spaces really good the plants have a shine to them from the oils in the spray.

here is a pic of a plant that is a reveg then it traveled 15 miles up the mountain stayed outdoors for a month got sprayed with forbid 4F really bad almost killed it then was sent home due to an angry spouse. lets see if she has anything left to give.

Things holding steady still no sex showing on the remaining two ASAD so i am guessing i have a 50/50 split. Time will tell.

I bent some stems into the ground to see if i can get em to root . I am sure it is not helping the pm situation but i was curious the info on the net says they will root just fine i should just cut em off.

Have a great day.

4 Likes

Good luck with the PM battle. Start wiping the walls and equipment with vinegar wipes and do a lot of praying PM sucks.

3 Likes

Thanks i will go grab some vinager and some micro fiber cloth . I am going to be making a initial pass in the basement Jettisoning misc jet some and flotsam.

3 Likes

Just plugging along over here in the office.

The spraying activity has turned the pistils brown in the tent. It smells like garlic, flowers and skunk. I sure hope i don’t regret spraying that goo on the plants but it worked. I see no traces of pm on the plants today. Maybe a wash in a couple of days with a light Si water solution in an attempt to wash some garlic oil off the buds.

The two cherrypuff crosses have been successfully mated ( OG #18 x cherry puff)x(grape ox #2 x cherry puff) as i have spied my first brown beans splitting some lower calax’s.

Veg closet looking good The ASAD Kashmir are looking stout and two have shown Female i am going to make seeds with these as well.

The Northern Lights REVEG still alive lets she what she allows.

Have a super weekend.

8 Likes

Things are looking great! Need help with pm? Daily sprays of LAB foliar will get rid of it. Lactic acid bacteria serum! Aka LABS

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

Looking Good argo, hang in there buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I brought down the LA Shooting. It was pretty loud while trimming it. I was also rewarded with a few brown beans from the pollination from the Royal Blood but not an excessive amount. :slight_smile: .

The two ASAD Kashmir girls were placed in the tent after a clean down with vinegar and water and my wifes steamer with some h202 added.

The closet the ASAD were topped and thinned a bit one is showing boy the other still un declared. I will collect some pollon from this to make ASAD f2’s

Keep the head on a swivel crazy peeps out there and keep rocking in the free world

5 Likes

I have to say me and the power bill were not happy with my over trimming big plant time suck i created so i changed things up today with an eye toward the future and salvaging what ever it is i am doing here. The plan move a single ASAD boy in the tent with a single girl and let them go hog wild. Right now both boys are in with a single ASAD girl i will cull one. I added twin two lamp T5HO fixtures on either side of the center mounted 315 with two 660 nm bulbs and two full spectrum with uv added It should help to get the spectrum back in line with flowering.

In the closet i added the 2nd 315 back in with the Northern lights REDUX reveg and trimmed the other ASAD girl to 5 stems and will finish flowering these two out in this space.

I am planning on starting some Power Diesel fems from sin city seeds and wont veg them so long.

I hope everyone had a good hump day.

13 Likes

Things going along like always.

The tent has become a breading space for three of the ASAD Kasmir plants (MMF) seeds hopefully on the way.

I pollinated a northern lights with my store bought pollon we wait.

Have a great eve/day.

7 Likes

It’s good to see you using both of them males for your f2s (is Asad landrace?) It can be surprisingly difficult to pick a proper male, and there’s no reason to bottleneck your gene pool so early in a breeding program.
Keep on keeping on man.

4 Likes

Thanks the story is some dude picked them up at said country and the chain is only three people long so i went on a hunch and some others photos.

For growing for over twenty years i have no clue what the fuck i am doing with bigger plants so it’s been a painful learning curve while also battling lingering PM over a year now. so the purge/clean of the basement space is under way.

Thanks for the visit !!!

2 Likes

Some photo from this afternoon.

ASAD Kashmir male

ASAD Kashmir girl receiving two ASAD male’s pollen.

ASAD MMF tent overview

Closet today I spread some pollen in here some Blueberry x O.G. Grape Krypt pollon on the Northern Lights redux and a little got on the ASAD but not bad beans on the way.

have a great wekend

11 Likes

nice! those are some beautiful males. looks like a great strain, you’re going to have thousands of seeds right?

3 Likes

Thats the plan.
will be available to the community

4 Likes

whats the brown thing on the bottom of the slab is that a cocomat or a piece of felt or something

1 Like

a little Johnny Hempseed action! Bless you! What’s that line from “Repo Man”…You’re on the honor roll of the Chariots of Fire! :smile:

3 Likes

yea thats a piece of well used coco mat i had roots coming out the slits in the unislab.

2 Likes

A few of the ASAD Kashmir girls coming onto their own.

Tent pollinated with her brothers.

Closet ASAD accidentally pollinated three branches with some (Blueberry x O.G. Grape Krypt)

one more

Cheers!

6 Likes