Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Whoa bro! @argo945 That is a fine specimen! Good Growin’ my friend.

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Floor looks great, your a man of many talents, now you are making cornstarch from sunflower seeds, impressive :slight_smile:

Or do you have a pet squirrel in the cage?

8 Likes

i was just busting up a dried sun flower from last year to plant some more, the screen just lets all the small bits fall thru.
I have a million pet squirrels out side ha ha

9 Likes

Same here we go through 20 kg of sunflower seeds a month. One got in my workshop and made a nest in a 12 litre tub of sunflower seeds, I was surprised he could get through the small hole, after eating them all.

9 Likes

Howdy Goodafternoon from the 303.

Pics around the garden today at lunch.

hope your week goes smoothly, Hang Loose.

13 Likes

Finally catching up on my reading! Always enjoy your grows and projects, Argo! Rock on!

7 Likes

Thanks for your time!!! I appreciate your support.

8 Likes

Howdy, I hope everyone’s weekend is getting off to a good start. A trip around the garden. started a few seeds of Black Azad, Darling Nikki and Zameldelica x REM the first a cross a grow buddy did and Led Seedz Darling Nikki and rounding it out a cross i did of Zamaldelica x REM that is looking really promising from some of the feed back too bad i gave most of them away ha ha i still have like 12 or so.

In the closet i have moved veg a mix of crosses I have made and a green crack clone that has been rooting for ever like 3 mo.

2nd round with the cloning bucket. The 2nd rockwool attempt yielded one green crack clone after three months, in the cloning bucket still have 2 green crack and one wedding cake left. my cloning method is broken…

the green crack mother is looking sooper while the wedding cake is meh going to rotate the pots positions again.

flowering looks great the bodhi tree came down and the strawberry cream moved right in.

have a good one…

17 Likes

put the seeds in starter cubes and the green crack into a roomy unislab.

Strawberry Cream in the 5x5

in the fridge

Have a good eve and a safe work week.

10 Likes

What size are those containers @argo945? They look as big as a wheelbarrow! Gorgeous color and dense bushes! Another stellar grow my brother.

5 Likes

35 gallon about 2/3 filled

4 Likes

Do you use the blue fuel can on seedlings too m’fer?! :thinking:

:joy: :wave:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Is it Prince week Argo, Darling Niki and strawberries and cream.

3 Likes

you have a finely tuned brain @Shadey with only two pieces to the puzzle.
It was a line of seeds in dedication or something like that . Nice pick up.

4 Likes

it took me a min to figure out wtf ha ha thanks for the laugh. might be why my clones are not rooting ha ha

5 Likes

a few pics sans any more words.

18 Likes

Got ya on the other one Argo ask a question on one site answer on another that should keep them guessing !

5 Likes

So what’s up dude? First you’re pouring some Nitro Fuel can on them & now you’re wiring electricity straight to the plant, skipping the light? :thinking: Put down the crack, man! :hugging:

:laughing: :zap: :herb: :bulb:

:evergreen_tree:

16 Likes

16 Likes

Floor and room looking good now :grin:

3 Likes