Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Those caps look much easier to remove than my Floraflex ones, which are staying put until chop once the trunk reaches a certain diameter, whether I like it or not. Pretty irritating imo.

5 Likes

been there, had to cut a few fancy green ones off the big plants last year.

5 Likes

I was very happy going from 25gal to 7-8gal ! :sweat_smile: :sweat_drops: I’m not one of those gorilla dudes that can torque wheels in the air with one hand on the tire & the other on the wrench. Tires are for ogres, IME. :blush:

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Have a good one.

21 Likes

21 Likes

Looks like you could roll a cannigar with that monster fan leaf! Good looking colas on that one too.

9 Likes

I’m interested in the 2 containers of seeds above the Ortega pack ,the big jars gotta be a few hundred ! Looking very frosty at Argo,s house.

6 Likes

Why is this not a ‘thing’? I mean I see some huge leaves at times…anyone know how to treat fan leaves? Or should I just refer to how tobacco is cured? New topic anyone?

6 Likes

You may find this to be of interest.

8 Likes

Here is my process from that same thread.

11 Likes

Saw that. looks a nice method. And quite tasty. Looking at the Magars the leaf cure can be done like a cigar leaf. I’d like to try to kiln dry leaf. I have a particular plant in mind.

6 Likes

Those are lookin damn good. :tongue:

But we expect that from you now. :laughing: :v:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

bout to get my pebble bar on…

New Tray new caps.

new plants in the 5x5

14 Likes

Dont forget to call your mother.

Hope everyone is doing well. A trip around the garden today.

16 Likes

Whoa bro! @argo945 That is a fine specimen! Good Growin’ my friend.

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Floor looks great, your a man of many talents, now you are making cornstarch from sunflower seeds, impressive :slight_smile:

Or do you have a pet squirrel in the cage?

8 Likes

i was just busting up a dried sun flower from last year to plant some more, the screen just lets all the small bits fall thru.
I have a million pet squirrels out side ha ha

9 Likes

Same here we go through 20 kg of sunflower seeds a month. One got in my workshop and made a nest in a 12 litre tub of sunflower seeds, I was surprised he could get through the small hole, after eating them all.

9 Likes

Howdy Goodafternoon from the 303.

Pics around the garden today at lunch.

hope your week goes smoothly, Hang Loose.

13 Likes

Finally catching up on my reading! Always enjoy your grows and projects, Argo! Rock on!

7 Likes