Argo's three in veg and three in flower

I have both plus a 237 y/o spinning wheel used buy my great great great grandmother

4 Likes

my old in age neighbor is threatening to sue me for smell but it is really the grow itself so i am moving it. Outta sight Outta mind. My woodshop is moving in and my small welding table for making salable sculptures so guess who is going to be getting noise and flashing until the legal cut off time of 9:00 pm and start up time of 8:00 am my shit is gonna be Making noise and the dust collection motor is Noisy as fuck poor dude don’t know what is about to happen in there.

Plus the code enforcement guy is pissed at him too. I have been wanting to do something like this anyway. Solar panels for the shop is the next pipe dream To offset the grow lights now that i cant use the sun for my plants.
A pellet stove might be in the works as well but there legality is in question in these parts however it is called the fridge for a reason.

Maybe chain saw sculpting might be a great new hobby.

9 Likes

You know I’m sittin’ here chucklin’ right… :point_left::ok_hand::wink:

3 Likes

Good that is the point. :wink: #metoostoned

2 Likes

My daughter would kill for that. She has a loom and knit and crochets. She is my earth spirit…

3 Likes

Not vindictive are we? ROMTFLMFAO :imp: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I been jumping hoops for a week to pacify, just venting, peace love and all that horseshit ha ha :wink:

4 Likes

Still gardening.

closet today 45 days veg.

Started some beans. OB-1, Trainwreck and some Candy Kush Express by royal queen seeds. The OB-1 already up 32 hours after hitting the shot glass wow.

9 Likes

Still hoping for some action on the wood horse trainwreck i set the cubes on top of the t5 after a dunk. keeping my fingers crossed.

6 Likes

Did a little trimming tonight day two flower. Wow stalks are big as 50 cent - morgan dollar sized. gonna dump the res tomorrow to double stack the tote and mix a fresh batch of pre flower solution.

BDxChocoTrip

9lb Hammer x Starfighter

Have a good eve/morning.

9 Likes

Moving right along buddy!
Looking good and damn, those stalks might make some nice building materials when you’re all said and done. :thumbsup:

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

today in the office…
ob-1 fem three royal queen Candy Kush express.

Left two 9lb Hammer x Starfighter Right two Blue Dream x Chocolate Trip

Have a stellar weekend.

8 Likes

got the lil ones transferred to the next size up 3" cube. Thanks again K.

getting ready to make some moves today in the closet.

Have a good day finish the week strong!

10 Likes

Busted out the bags wife wanted me to vacate the freezer.

Not my best work but it’ll work. :wink:

lil ones before midnight

Have a productive, safe week.

8 Likes

I am moving like a snail on the new room build out. I got the other two plants separated. After that i decided to leave the other two un disturbed. It looks like i should have plenty of room as the light fits up in the rafters about 2/3 of the way so i am just gonna be lazy and cut out 1/3 of the carpet and 1/3 of the suspended ceiling and cover the windows with some panda and call it a day… I just dont have the time to do the whole room. I have been lost ever since my desk move ha ha. still need to pull another cat 5 and a laundry list of other stuff. it’ is moving thanks to the plants over shooting the lights again.

i have a few hours to mess with it this afternoon.

10 Likes

Look at the size of those tree trunks! :+1::deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

Those things are gonna be massive. You’ll have firewood after the harvest too.

1 Like

I brought down the 9lb hammer x star fighter boys at 3.5 mo veg… Loving top drip.

Stay Frosty :wink:

9 Likes

Fookin snails pace ova ere. I got the table knocked down, the res drained, the wood bracing taken out,the floor swept and vacd so I have a place to stuff the girls while i work on the other half of the room. Called in this afternoon but i have a bid to move some plumbing at 3 today so i gotta keep moving if I am ever going to make any more progress. I decided to try some poly fill under the fleece mat as the root mass wont fit the new tray so hopefully by tonight i will have something better than what i have now. Gonna up cube the Ob-1 kush and the Candy Kush express to unislabs as the root zone is already sealed on those no muss no fuss. Plus I gotta get the big propane tank filled and the windows boarded up with foam ins. busy busy.

10 Likes

Still in a holding pattern almost killed the seedlings followed it up by almost killing the flower plants too gotta wrap up this relocation before something bad happens.

11 Likes