Argo's three in veg and three in flower

A lil progress on the grow “room” the past two days let me share.

15 Likes

We got the big ones separated and moved into the tray filled with poly fill with rocks for ballast. I am going to seal the root zone back up and wait. With only two in flower i feel naked. blue dream x chocolate trip. The stems are pretty hollow so I better get some si going and put eye screws all over the ceiling to support the large buds i hope. I am toying with the idea of hanging a third light and moving the whole shebang over a smidge to make room for a 3x3 tent. I ponder…

Have a good week.

10 Likes

Still slacking but plants are still growing.

Have a great weekend.

13 Likes

Got the co2 hooked up so thats going. The plants look fairly happy. Have a good week.

Have a good week.

8 Likes

I am consistently impressed with the ingenuity you show in all your projects, beside the grow that moves with the season :laughing:

2 Likes

A few from this morning.
6/6 LED Seedz Street Outlaw testers up.

veg cab

Blue Dream x Chocolate Trip

Morning Dab

A couple of inches of the wet white stuff on the ground in Denver. Have a good day.

10 Likes

And you also my good man! :grin:

3 Likes

Well a bit of a who dunnet in the flower room. I searched high and low trying to figure who , what and where so far no flowers that i can spot, Hmm what to do, so I misted down the area and wait . I dont want to pull both but ill pull one.

15 Likes

You know you are not alone, right? :arrow_double_up:

4 Likes

Got the veg set up in the closet. things are coming around.

8 Likes

The spew is on the loose in the flowering area and I still cant find the offending source.

Still looking good in veg going to have to up cube the seedlings and get the water works hooked up things dry fast at 80F with the co2 at 1000-1200ppm.

my tomato starts are setting fruit already with the sun and 200W of fs+uv with two reds from hortilux color t5 series.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Well this Colorado boy is heading west to California to marry off my sister. She had ask me to Officiate her wedding and told me to wear a tie and sneakers? So i got some loud attire.

I also have been scrambling after work to get the water works hooked up to two more trays as i will be driving so I will be gone a week. I thought this shit was next week…

next transmission from roseville CA

17 Likes

If you are by Salinas hit me up and we can burn one! :grin:

3 Likes

Drive safe brother! :blue_car:

2 Likes

garden starts xplanted 8 cu feet of soil in one hour. Off to cali to merry my sister

7 Likes

got back in one piece. looks like my flowering plants are spewing trying to figure out what to do i think i will pull the offending plant and take my chances with the one. or just let it go it already pulling N from the leaves. i will figure it out any suggestions?

15 Likes

a few from today.

i got a call yesterday about a tub i installed with a bath i did that cracked FML warranty work sux.

“quick” Job for my ex wife was plumbing and patching some drywall now is drywall my whole kitchen by monday i have painters coming… i am too nice to say no it seems.

Have a good weekend.

12 Likes

I love the dark shiny leaves on your little ones. I keep expecting to see some blooms and strawberries on them next update.

:grin:

4 Likes

Blue dream x Chocolate trip one nice one and one Herm to be fair i was pretty lax with the lighting while building the grow room so i take the blame on this one but it has the trait…

The plant on the left is the culprit.

Veg OB-1 Kush front corner, Candy Kush Express other 3

Street Outlaw testers

Afternoon squish. Yum!

Have a good week!

14 Likes