Argo's three in veg and three in flower

sweet, that looks clean and not so tipsy :wink:

1 Like

Got the light hung on the left tray i get a 1/2 day to work on the room some more in the morning. drippers,pumps timers and rewiring the room right now there are black discrete wires run everywhere so it’s all coming out (the old wiring)

10 Likes

3 Likes

Re purposed the 5x5 now i am thinking Tissue culture???

plenty of air in the office now i see why you would want to reclaim solvent Ka ching$$$$

I decided to run a few more oz of trim like 6 and a 1/2 quart mason jar full of squished rosin pucks the trim was dry sifted 2x, so i don’t expect much return and this will screw with my math on this material, but WTFDIK about it Anyway head first.

Fake it til i make it the ETOH mixture is sticky, I’ll take it as good sign.

Well we wait, watch and keep the water pot stocked.

12 Likes

Uhmmm…don’t lick the spoon…I did and… uhmmm its tastes yucky…and it will flat put you down hard. Looks pro to me man, wish i had all your neato toys…im outside on a Rubbermaid trashcan turned upside down, hand fanning the rice cooker with a Dixie plate [ thats the matching dinnerware for solo beer cups]…

7 Likes

Thanks for the tips!!! we are getting close. i had to shut er down for dinner at the folks.

5 Likes

Can you make me a Pope on a Rope Soap? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yessssirr!.,.,.,.,.,.,.,:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

i might need clarification what does a pope on a rope look like My buddy was telling me to nake a dick on a rope soap and call it dick in the box ha ha

3 Likes

4 Likes

a stroll thru …

Candy kush express pretty much a disappointment. Not really worth 315W

This one looks ok.

Liking the looks of the OB-1 kush

out back

Have a good one.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Hahaha! That’s it bro! @Kraven. Back in the early 90s the pope was coming to Denver. We lived in Vail then. They were looking for vendors and that’s the stoned idea we conjured up. Never followed thru but laughed a lot. I’ve never seen a picture! Someone else apparently has the same slightly irreverent sense of humor. Thanks for that! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hope for a Pope Soap On A Rope Made with Dope

NOPE

6 Likes

ill look for some molds

3 Likes

8 Likes

Garden at lunch today.

Have a great afternoon / evening

11 Likes

Are those 3 gallon pots? The kush plant is a beast. Good growin’ man. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

yea they are uni-slabs un-wraped and clay balls thrown on top for ballast.

2 Likes

8 Likes