Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Its that bad ass dank you grow…make me wanna sit at the airport too… :peace:

1 Like

Short story

I want to take these and the light above them…

And wedge it in here. Shhhhhh.

Diamonds and Pearls taking advantage of the multispectrum photons.

Lay out sketch 3 x 315’s and two 3x3 trays and one 2.5 x 4.5 tray. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Have a good one.

10 Likes

I like it @argo945 !!

1 Like

Still a little behind. Today is add a tray light and res to flower. Street outlaws getting flipped.

Veg

Flower

Volunteers in my compost pile.

Have a good one.

11 Likes

mova mova gonna be tight

it is tight.

13 Likes

Well i went down to check the plants. A pump line came off the barbed fitting. so two plants were laying on their side from being too top-heavy. They were not wilting yet, but it is a good reason to cut the bottom of the bags on the unislabs and put coco mat down to give the big plants more anchor real-estate . Lesson learned.

5 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls still on hand fertigation

Street outlaw testers.

Ug mug

volunteers in the compost bag.

Tomato plants and a rosemary hiding in the back

rose

have a good afternoon/evening :slight_smile:

14 Likes

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Went to Red rocks when I visited Colorado in April for a snowboarding trip. Great time. Stayed in Frisco, man that was dope.

1 Like

Check this out. My buddy has been making then and now books. He did one on red rocks that is available on amazon.

have a good week

8 Likes

Got the res filled and the light hung just as the other two lights kicked off.

Have a nice eve.

11 Likes

You too brother, you too…

2 Likes

Still gotta meet up sometime!

Everything looking great btw

1 Like

I’m happy to say I’ve logged 3 Widespead Panic shows at Red Rocks…or was it 4, the memories are hazy

2 Likes

Nice! I toured panic while phish was on hiatus. Nothing like seeing them in Nola for Halloween

5 Likes

Reiko X Has me all Jealous and shiz This is my first draft. I think I am gonna have my buddy do a cartoon version before i print any,

5 Likes

Ughh not happy with my attendance on this flower round, pretty disappointed in the grow.

The grow it big, leave it in the slab hands off approach is a bad one. The plants getting way top heavy with no support, i did not have the room set up correctly, this is painful but i might rearrange shit cause it is not working now… Peace

9 Likes

Naaawwwww …have you got some pots big enough to unwrap the RW and then set them in it an anchor them with hydroton, they dont have to be covered just give the girls enough to anchor up in…also you can set a stake or two in the hydroton or even run a stringer line for yoyo’s to hold up the heavy limbs…may ways to skin the cat…think outside the box buddy. :peace:

2 Likes

I know just crying thanks for the reminder . Making moves. ditching the tall depot totes for real plastic and the 2.5x4 for another 3x3. Gonna do some trimming and get some dish totes at the dollar store to put hydroton into

10 Likes

Thanks Kraven.

14 Likes